Chapter 2~ Discovered

We walked along to guide the boys towards the main road. There, we were all situated. We all shook hands as the 3 One Direction members walked back to wherever they were going.

When Niall shook my hand, I noticed something in my hand once I escaped his grasp.

A slip of paper.

With Niall Horan's number.

•••

We ended up in the house, and I went straight to the mirror. I had nearly jet black hair with hazel eyes and a round face. I'll admit, I'm not very pretty. But Elizabeth was beautiful. She had elegant orange hair and bright blue eyes, along with Chloe, who had light blonde hair and green eyes.

But with being fish and all, I can proudly say that has made my hair and eyelashes longer, as well as it's made me more... I guess just pretty. But overall, I was definitely not very attractive.

But the celebrity Niall Horan just gave me his number.

"Lindsay!" Chloe shouted.

"What," I groaned.

"Tea!" She exclaimed. Ooh, tea. I like tea. I stumbled over and grabbed my tea, but instead of bringing it up to my face, I used my hands from a distance to lift it up and put it in my mouth.

I laughed, knowing how jealous Chloe and Elizabeth were of my power. Only Chloe could compare, as she could make Popsicles out of nearly anything.

I turned on the sink as soon as I downed my tea and nearly threw the mug in there. A drop from the stream flew on my face.

"Damn it!" I cried as I transformed on the cold tile. I steamed myself and walked into the living room, Elizabeth and Chloe trailing behind me. A movie was on. Titanic, to be exact. Chloe and Elizabeth wouldn't stop bickering away, so I dumped a stream of water on their heads and giggled.

Elizabeth flicked a few drops on my shoulder as my giggling became laughing, Chloe and Elizabeth laughing next to me. We sat on the couch, laughing our heads off, letting our tails dangle on the floor.

That's when the door flew open

The living room was the room right next to the entryway. And 3 people flew in the door and shut it, all facing the opposite direction of us.

That's when I realized who it was.

It was Niall, Harry, and Liam.

Running from several thousand fans outside our house.

•••

"That was close." I heard Niall say. They were still facing the door.

"Yep. Good thinking, Haz." Liam said, chuckling.

I shrunk back in the couch, hoping they wouldn't see me. I, of course, was very easily seen, considering the long purple tail replacing my legs.

Then Harry turned around.

He just looked at us like lunatics.

I smiled. "Hi."

Niall whirled around and stopped immediately too. Liam bolted the door and sighed in relief, then turning around.

"Uh, yeah, hi." Chloe said.

All three boys looked in our direction and gave us mystified stares.

"Okay, we're real people. No need to look at us like that." I said, crossing my arms over my stomach. I'm fairly self conscious, so this was a little awkward.

"W- wha.. I.. WHAT THE HELL?" Harry shouted.

I steamed off my tail, giving a long, huge sigh. I walked over to all three of them.

I slapped them in the face.

Liam shook his head fast, to take in what was going on.

I smiled guiltily and narrowed my eyes, showing a hint of frustration.

"Yes, we're mermaids." I stated, putting my hands on my hips.