Chapter five

"You wanna come in?" He asked me, but again I felt like I had to. So I did.

He sat on his bed and patted a space next to him. So I sat there.

He placed his hand on my cheek and tucked a lock of stray hair behind my ear.

"You know, you have really gorgeous eyes."

I knew I was blushing, and I knew what was going to happen. He kissed me!

I felt a rush of electricity and happiness through out my entire body, I knew he was the one.

Things got pretty hot pretty quickly. My mind wanted to say no, but my heart and body said yes. He took off his shirt, while I took my top off. I knew I was young, I knew it was a stupid choice but I decided to want to fo it.

We continued kissing and just when he was about to...my phone rang. Dammit! I thought myself. I picked up the phone.

"Hey, Mel. "

"Where are you!? I got a phone call saying you ditched school, it's the only the second day! What the is wrong with you, do you want to..."

She continued but I held the phone away from my ear. I wasn't in the mood for a lecture.

"Mmmhuh, I'll be home soon."I hang up.

"Sorry, I've got to go. " I kissed him on the cheek, put my clothes on and left.

I took a train home, I almost missed my stop. I was too busy thinking about Todd. Him and his perfectly toned abs. He IS perfection.

***

When I got home, it was around fourish.

"Mel! I'm home!"

"Where have you been?"

"I want you to know that I've grown up. Any other day, I would lie yo you, but today I'll be honest. I was with a guy."

"Did anything happen?"

"No, what do you think of me?"

"Just making sure. " She sat down on the couch, my fun loving aunt was back. "So, he cute? " she asked. She kinda looked like a nosy teen.

"You're asking the wrong person, I think he's perfect!" We started laughing.

"You know I'm like your mom, right? "

"No...you are my mom."

"Aaaw sweet. Anyway, I haven't had the talk with you and..."

"Geeh, I got a lot of homework so...bye!" I walked away and went to my room. That was a good save. How was I supposed to talk to my auny about sex!

Unfortunately, I really did have tons of homework. Considering how I ditched school. I texted Georgia and she told me what to do. After homework, I fell fast asleep.

***

Shit! It's 7:00, I'm gonna be late for school!

I got up, washed my face, got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"Mel! Why didn't you wake me up? Mel! "

She didn't reply, I went to her room and I couldn't believe what I saw.