Chapter sixteen

First day on the job! I was excited as hell! I walked into the studio and the excitement melted away almost instantly. Everyone looked so professional, they were all dressed up, yet there I was in my oversized hoodie, skinny jeans and dirty white converse.

"Can I help you? " a clearly confused blonde woman asked me.

"Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm here for a photo shoot?" I said almost question like.

"Who's representing you? "

"I think he's name is Harry Nickel, from something like bossy model? "

"I think you mean Harold Nickel from SASSY Models. "

"That's the name. " I laughed but I was so embarrassed.

She led me to the shooting area. There were lights and cameras everywhere.

"Hey, what am I sup..." I turned around, and I was talking to myself. The lady deserted me! So much for my first day, I thought to myself.

A boy walked by, he had brown hair, gorgeously gorgeous hair... No he's not cute! I thought to myself. You like him? Speak to him!

"Uhm, Hey. I'm kinda lost m can you help me? " I asked him nervously.

"Hi, I'm Brian. Nice to meet you Kinda Lost. " He giggled at his own lame joke. I couldn't hold my laugh in do I laughed with him.

"Ok then, what can I do you for? "

"How's 50 bucks. " We both started laughing, it felt nice to have met someone equally as inappropriate as me.

"Any how, I'm here for a photo shoot. Something to do with a billboard." I continued.

"Are you with Harry? "

"Yes. " I answered excitedly, I was glad to know that someone might actually help me.

"Well then it seems that I've just met my new partner. "

"Partner?"

"At Sassy, the agency, every model gets a partner of the opposite sex incase we have to do photoshoots like this one. " ooooooh.

"Oh, well I didn't know that. " I said jokingly, "do you know where to go? "

"Yep. You know, you actually live up to your name. "

"Very funny, my name's actually Amanda. "

"Nice to meet you Amanda. " He said offering me a handshake. I accepted and shook his hand. I in knew it would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship