Denial

Overnight, the surgeons who were trying to help Otto were attack and murder by the mechanical arms, that view them as a threat. Otto escape the hospital, fleeing to a abandon warehouse on the waterfront.

Otto stare down at the water as the sun began to rise outside. The arms laid on the ground, feeling just as depressed as Otto was feeling right now. Slowly they began to rise, with the upper arms hovering next to his head. "My Rosie's dead. My dream is dead."

Otto turn his head slightly, to look at the left upper arm next to his head. "And these... monstrous things should be at the bottom of the river..." He look back down at the water, as the arm turns, seeming... almost upset by that statement. "...Along with me."

The upper arms, turn to face Otto, their claws opening up as they shriek. All four arms hover around Otto's head as they open their claws. The little light in the center started to slowly change, from white to red.

Otto look up as he begins to hear words that aren't being spoken out loud. Words only he can hear. "Something... in my head. Something talking." Otto's eyes widen in horror, as he realizes where the voices are coming from. "The inhibitor chip!" He pressing his hand to the back of his neck, feeling the broken chip.

"Gone." The right upper arm, hovers next to his face. It open it's claw slightly as it begins speaking to him. "Rebuild. No. Peter was right. I miscalculated." Otto continue staring down at the water, not even realizing he's starting to lose control of his own thoughts.

Suddenly he turns around, with a serious look. "I couldn't have miscalculated. It was working, wasn't it?" A sly smile grew on Otto's lips. It wasn't like the kind smile he's known for glowing... this smile was very menacing. "Yes."

Otto started walking through the warehouse, with the arms caring him over a broken support beam. "We could rebuild. Enlarge the containment field. Make it bigger and stronger than ever! But we need money."

The right upper arm, hover in front of his face, it's claw closes as it once again start to speaks to him. "Steal it? No, no, no, I'm not a criminal." Otto turn away from the arm, only to come face to face with the left upper arm, with this one having it's claw open. "That's right. The real crime would be not to finish what we started."

Otto turn away from the arm, to look at the right upper one. "...But what about, (Name)? She or Spider-Man will surly try to stop us." He turn his head to look at the left upper arm again. "I can't fight her... she's the only family I have left."

Both arms hover in front of Otto's face, their claws moving... almost snake like. "Join us? (Name), is too noble. She would never approve of stealing, let alone joining us."

The arms started to slowly rise above Otto's head. As if they're the puppeteers now and Otto is their little puppet on a string for them to control. "...Perhaps you're right. It's still worth asking... but we will not harm her. Understand?"

The arms comes back down, nodding their little claw heads. As the bottom arms wrap around each other behind Otto. Like they were crossing their fingers, the only way they could.

The bottom arms then clap down onto the floor as they rise Otto into the air. "We'll do it here. The power of the sun in the palm of my hand. Nothing will stand in our way. Nothing!"

(Name's) P.O.V
Today's paper wasn't even out yet, but the rumors are so big that everyone already knew what happened last night, without needing a piece of paper to tell them otherwise. Dr. Octavius kill all the doctors that were trying to help him, and broke out of the hospital. They say he's turn into a mad scientist, but they're wrong! Octavius is a good man, he wants to help people, not hurt them!