Chapter 10 - The Hashira

I decided to skip that part where they meet Netero and go to the cliff to get the egg thingy. Yeah, that one. That chapter is quite boring, knowing what will happen. So let's just pretend they've done that part and skip to the hot air balloon scene.

In the comments, most of you keep talking abt heaven arena so here goes nothing.

__

The atmosphere was tense, cold aura filling the air and accompanied by the small heat from the warm candle.

Sitting in front of the room was their leader, smiling tenderly and giving the gentle aura around him as if easing down the tensity.

"Now," Finally, he spoke. "The sudden death of our Shadow Pillar, Mizuki Tokito, right after the death of Kyojuro must have been giving a huge impact to us."

The other pillar sitting right in front of him were listening and sympathizing in silence, feeling the tense coming from the other Tokito twin.

"As you all know, according to the Kasugairasu, the reason of this was because the sudden appearance of Muzan Kibutsuji." Oyakata-sama's calm and gentle expression was replaced by a serious one.

Some of the pillar who had spark some worry for the Shadow Pillar's brother, cast some glance to see tbe green-mint eyes were wide and full of burning anger behind it.

Muichiro stare in front of him while his ear focused to the meeting. His hand has been gripping the hakama pants, almost seemed to ripped it off. The others can only watch him in sympathy, understanding the close relationship between the two siblings.

____

"Tokito-kun seemed down lately. He must be really upset after Mizuki died and have been lonely." Mitsuri gave a sad look.

"D-dont worry, Kanroji-san! I'll make sure to stay by your side until the end of our life, so you wont be lonely!" Iguro rushed to her side, comforting the young girl.

"First, Rengoku. Now, Mizuki." Uzui joined in their conversation, staring in a serious look.

"Tsk, the number of death pillars are increasing lately." Sanemi narrowed his eyes.

Shinobu who's been sitting in front of the Butterfly Estate watch them from afar, thinking back of the young girl. Far behind the amethyst purple orb, were a full heat of burning rage of losing one of her comrades.

She soon snapped back into reality, once she realize a certain figure standing by the small lake. It was Muichiro, stood there like a rock while he's eyes staring deeply into the crystal clear water.

She took the chance to walk closer to him, closing the distance between them until she stop right beside him.

"Mizuki must be really important to you, since she's the only family you have. And Rengoku-san, too." She spoke in a low, gentle voice.

Muichiro stay silent, not bothering to reply.

"We too, must be prepared. One day, there'll come when we had to fight Muzan and the Upper Moons, with our life." Shinobu send him a warm yet sad smile, before walking away from the silent figure.

Muichiro can only lowered his gaze, casting a dark shadow on his eyes after hearing her words.

____

"Knockout! He has knock down his opponent with one hit, again!" The loud speaker were echoing through the arena, earning a big cheers from the audience.

"That guy is a beast!"

"He's been knocking down his opponents with one hit, easily!"

"I didn't even see him move, he's so fast!"

A loud chattering was flooded from their audience, exclaiming and cheering to the winner, who's standing in the middle on the stadium right after knocking down his opponent with one attack.

His movements were smooth and fast, yet stronger than they thought. Not a single eyes could catch up with the steps, only creating a small wind breezed.

The men walk back down the stage, all eyes were on him. The wide eyes along with smile was plastered on his face, seeming so brighter than the sun, blinding their eyes. As he walked, the white cape billowed following behind him, the end tips of the haori was red and orange colour of burning fire which matches his hair.

"Let us move on with our next fighter! The girl who resembles the beauty of a flower, with her gentle smile yet strong aura..."

__

"Hey Killua."

"Hm?"

"What's a Heaven Arena?" Mizuki ask, her eyes stick on the window of the hot air balloon, in front of her.

"You mean that tower combat arena? A place where victorious fighters comes for a battle to a higher floors as part of the reward system." He explained.

Mizuki hummed in response, despite her blank expression. She stares at the view in front of her, a look of the big city right below them.

The sky was pitch black, barely have any stars hanging, yet the city itself was like the gems and crystal clear, with the colourful and bright light on every building.

"Why do you ask?" Killua turn to look at her.

"I'm planning to go there next. I just remember that the 'old hag' told me I have someone waiting for me there."

"Who?"

"I don't even know." She replies without hesitation.

"Pfft- BWAAAHAHAHA!!" Killua bursted out laughing, ignoring the ravenette who's looking at him in confusion.

"What's so funny?" She ask.

"Its just... that... you say you're going there because an old hag told you there's someone waiting for you, and you just do it?" Killua was trying to catch up with his breath, after laughing so hard.

Mizuki stared, not sure if she's understand. "I have no where else to go."

Killua look at her, seeing the black yet a small hint of seriousness in her tone. "Then... why dont we both start our own journey with Gon, right after we finish this exam?" He suggested.

"I'm fine with that." Mizuki turn to look back at the view.

"We should tell him that. Right after he finished getting the ball from that old men, I meant." Killua's face relaxed, continuing his gaze towards the beautiful view, at the comfort of Mizuki.

__