012

————

————

"Shut up" -xiao

————

"Y/n...."

"Y-yes?"

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm"

"Okay..."

"HOLY FUCK AETHER!"

"IM SORRY BUT YOU SAID YOU WERE READY!"

"JUST TAKE OUT THAT DAMN STUPID SPIKE OUT OF MY DAM THIGH!!"

"JUST CALM DOWN!"

Aether yelled for his sister for assistance but she never came. "Great I think she left me.."

"Man I should've asked Lumine instead of you!" Y/n squealed as she stared at her poor thigh where the thorn is. "damn never knew you were this harsh." Aether said as he once again grabbed the tweezers. "EEEK NOPE PUT THOSE AWAY I THINK ILL DO IT MYSELF!" Aether groaned for like the million time this day? Anyway, He thought a bit until he smirked.

"So you want me to suck it out?"

"WHAT?"

"You heard me"

Man if it wouldn't for Xiao Y/n wouldn't have been struggling to wa- I mean pay attention in class.

"Y/n I was hoping to find you.....here." He looked at the position that y/n and Aether was in.

———

Aether was crouch down almost touching the legs of y/n, Y/n was flustered. "What are you two doing?" Xiao's voice sounded the same but with bit of venom in between his words.

"XIAO! HELP ME!" Y/n cried as she pointed towards her thigh. Xiao followed her finger and where it was pointed and spotted the thorn, he sighed in relief that you two weren't doing anything well, suspicious. "I'll help you Aether give me the tweezers won't you?" Xiao said as he glanced at aether while he made his way towards Y/n. "kay..." Aether dryly said as he gave Xiao the tweezers, 'if Xiao didn't show up I would've got the opportunity.' Aether shook his head as he watched Y/n and Xiao.

Xiao carefully pulled the thorn out, well kinda. Almost when it was out Y/n flinched and yelped in pain. "OW THAT HURT!" Xiao looked at her then looked at the thorn and continued to take out the thorn.

————

After he fully taken out the thorn he asked Y/n "How did you even got a thorn in the first place?" He was just curious! Xiao stared at Y?n waiting for an answer. "She fell into a rose bush full with thorns, its quite a miracle that she only had a few thorns."
Aether explained. Xiao hummed as he turned his body towards Aether.

"I was just here to watch Y/n Hu tao told me that she wasn't feeling good." Y/n screamed in the inside 'FUCK YOU HU TAO BUT NO BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT ME THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS!!' In another place... Hu tao was laughing non-stop on how she put her best friend on a situation that she would never get.

"Man I should push her towards bushes with thorns more often!"

———

A/N;
Yeah I think I wanna change my theme😰
I'm that type of person who changes themes HELPKSKD