017

————

————

— ❀ EVER since the morning y/n couldn't stop thinking about well, him. She covered her eyes with her left arm, "god why does he have to be on my mind!!" She smiled slightly just by the thought of him... "YIKES EW! WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT BOYS?!?" She immediately sat up and frowned. "I mean he can be an exception- wait why the hell am I talking to myself?! Damn what a loser" she told herself. She looked at her phone beside her.

'Should I call him? Should I make plans with them? Make a confession?' She was being hesitant but at the end she chose to confess, not through the phone- that's dumb!

"Hey.."
"Hi y/n!"
"So uhm— can we meet up like right now?"
"So sudden?? I mean I can right now where do you wanna meet?"
"My favorite park"
"Okay see you!"

————————————

Y/n sat on the bench waiting for crush or soon to be boyfriend, she sat for about few minutes and she looked up due to hearing her name from a distance... and there he is... oh god she just fell for him all over..

"Y/-"

He was cut off by a kiss. A sweet loving kiss.

"GAH!! I'm sorry! I just- uhm I gained feelings for you- and we'll I don't know I just-"

Then it was her turn to be cut off by a kiss. Lips together, the warmth from each other's embraces. Droplets start to fall. Rain pours down, their lips separated yet touched still.

"Y/n I love you."

Y/n smiled. He smiled.

"I love you too.. my love"

Lips connect once again while the rain pours down, say under the stars too...

————

"Well that's the story of how me and your father started dating and well you know met!"
You smiled as you told your child about you and your lover's story.

"Hey! I'm back from work!"

You stood up from your child's bed and went to kiss him as a welcome.

"Welcome home."

————

the end.

A/n; NAH BECAUSE YOU DID NOT EXPECTED THOS DIDNT YOU WELL THATS THE STORY!! HA SUCKERS JK JK ILL DO ANOTHER FANFIC but no chapter this is the end... I'm glad you decided to join this journey with me <3
—kisa