014

14 — YOU'VE BEEN PRANKED...wait what

———————————

———————————

It's a beautiful day for a lovely prank to pull on your dearest xiao. "Heh he won't see it comin" you carefully and silently went under xiao's bed, you heard a groan assuming xiao was gonna wake up you got ready. "Come on come on" you said inside your head.

You saw a foot on the floor and as you planned, you grabbed their ankle and instead of hearing your name, you heard a girl scream- "HOLY FUCK! WHOS THERE??!" You got out of your hiding place

"Guess I got into the wrong room....great" you stared at Childe as he just looked at you with a terrier and confused expression. "Idiot i wanna scared xiaooo </3" you went to the corner and started mumbling who knows what because well your you uh anyways-

"WAIT LET ME HELP YOU!" Childe yelled all of sudden making you turn around and smiled....
A bit a creepy-
"aha- uhm" Childe rubbed his head and took a glance at the door before he looked at you. "GREAT LETS GO!" You said suddenly-

Oh yeah kinda scared the poor ginger sadly.
You and Childe both looked at the kitchen along with your prey. xiao. 'Oh god he's so pretty.' You smiled at the view. Childe getting jealous- (jealous much?) kinda waved his hand in-front of you "hey hey I thought we would be scaring the shit out of him not admiring him from afar!!" He whispered yelled.

"Scaring wh-" a familiar deep voice began to say until well you covered their mouth and bring them close to your face. "Zhongli do not say another word." He blinked a few times and nodded understanding. Well he didn't understood what was going on but he would do anything for ya so uh-

———

Xiao was eating peacefully his cereal. 'Wonder what those idiots are up to' he thought as he munched his meal. Xiao suddenly felt watched. He looked around but no one was there. He's not afraid of anything, he's just alerted?? Oh well- xiao heard voices.. not like those, but different. He wouldn't be able to describe it but it's just voices.

Xiao thought nothing about it so he walked towards his room. What he doesn't know that y/n and Childe were waiting behind his door awaiting their victim. While zhongli is just standing in the middle of the room with a clown costume. Rip.

Xiao opened up his door and looked around just to make eye contact with a funny looking clown..?
"the fu" "BOO!"  Xiao flinched but he didn't get scared- kinda-

"God damn it y/n why are you in MY room?!" "Hello to you my beloved<33" y/n side hugged him as he rolled his eyes trying to get away from the hug. "get off me" he used his arm to slowly grab their waist and twirl them around just to drop them on the floor.

"Also k know you did those voices.." he told y/NA rn the others.

"..."
"What?"
"What voices?"
...

——
Uh oh..