It has begun

The lights of the car blind my eyes as I walk out of the room. I turn my head and meet my eyes with Lucy's disapproving look. I pull a pasted grin and she pouts "Don't go" She makes a praying hands gesture. I wave bye. What the hell, these lights are too bright, I bet the whole area can see I am being summoned for some steamy night. The thought makes me feel young and giddy. All part of a young woman's thriving sex life. I hide my blushing face. I open the passenger seat and quickly get fitted. I strap on my seat belt and focus on the trail created by the car lights, avoiding locking eyes with this handsome man next to me.

"Hey"
"Hey"
"You ready for a long drive? "
"Huh? " I turn and glare at him. Isn't it a sex night? I turn and gaze at the moving shadows as the car moves down the slopes of Ngovhela. This is not what I had in mind but I guess I am also up for a spontaneous night drive.

He burst a chuckle "Look at your face, so priceless"
"Then where are we going?" I ask
"You will see, just hang on tight and be beside me. " He peeks at me and a small smile curves up on the corner of his lips. I glare at his complacent smirk. "Okay then, I will relax" I lean the chair back and tear a tiny smile. Let me play your game, after all, I want your warmth.

We drove through the quiet night of Thohoyondou slowly, driving into the outskirts of the town. We pass a trail of trees and slowly drive into a pine plantation.

"Where are we going exactly? " I mumble.
"You worried?"
"No...maybe, what if you are a human trafficker?" I turn my gaze to him.
"Do I look like one?" He peeks at me.
"It's those who look like you are culprits of such acts"
"Ouch! I am hurt, I thought I looked like a gentleman"
"Are you?" "Am I not?" "You ain't..." I mumble. "Why is that?" He pauses "Did I give you bad boy vibes" He slows the car down and halts it a bit. He searches for something. "Still waiting on my answer" He probes.

"Umm...You are with me right now this late in an unknown area" I point out. I rub my thighs.
"Oh..." He presses the gate controller and the gate slowly opens. He drives into the vast yard, slowly a cabin appears in the darkness. He halts the car in front of the patio and quits the engine. He turns to face me, "Give me your hand". With hesitation, I held my hand out to him. He places it on the palm of his hand and then held it close to his lips. He softly caresses my hand with his delicate lips. I gape at him and he lifts his gaze as he moves away from my hand. He holds my hand " Is this bad boy vibes too?" He fixes his gaze on my face. With his thumb, he brushes my bottom lip. "And this?". I part my lips to respond. He moves his face closely, his nose against my nose, and our lips touch. I lean in closer. " Let's get in..." "Yes..." I brush his lips with my lips, and bite his bottom lip. He places his hand on my face, so warm. "Please..." He pleaded, "Okay" I pull away from him and unbuckle myself. He stares at me. "What?" I fix my eyes on the seat belt as I move it back to its original position. " you are a red zone" He alighted from the car.  "What do you mean? No, I am not!" I yelp defending myself. He chuckles. Okay, this guy has to explain himself.

We walk into the cabin. He switches on the light. The cabin walls are in opaque grey colour, and the interior is organised in minimalistic tones, light brown furniture with white cushions on the four-seater settee facing the large screen tv mounted in the wall. The interior flows from the lounge to the kitchen as an entrance, and three entrances to the other rooms.
"Wow...minimalist huh? " I linger my eyes and admire the beauty of this cabin as I walk into the lounge area.
"Yes..." He slides his arms from my back and slowly plants tiny kisses on my neck. He slowly strips my cardigan to the floor. Ah...this feels so good.
I turn and face him. I put my arms around his broad shoulders and let one hand caress the back of his neck. He pulls me in and captures my lips. He deepen the kiss as his fingers run under my baggy black t-shirt. He lifts my body.
"Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing? " I cling tightly to his upper body.
"Relax, I got you" He walks a bit and carefully positions me on top of the couch. He takes off his knitted sweater. I let my eyes feast on his light brown skin torso. And the v-line carving leading to his lower core. I feel my throat become dry. I want to put my fingers and caress his...He smacks my lips.
"Tonight, you are allowed to fulfil your fantasies" He takes off my t-shirt and fixates his eyes on my small breast. He places his warm fingertips on the nipples, delicately stroking them in a circular motion. He leans on my bosom and lets his wet tongue rub my nipples.
"Mmm," I release a small moan.
His kisses drift slowly to my torso.  He pulls off my sweat trousers together with my undies. I raise my legs to make the process easier. I feel a brush of cold in my core area. He continues planting small kisses which transformed into passionate nibbles. He gradually reaches the sacred spot. With a gentle touch, he parts my thighs and pulls me in closer to his face. I feel his wet tongue caress my lips.
"Mmm," I moan deeper.
The tongue slipped in and the outer lips. He slowly goes to the head of the clitoris. With a delicate brush of the tip of his tongue, he caresses it in circular motions, then moves up and down. He let the tongue slide into the lips leading to the mouth. He does a churning motion on the mouth with his tongue.
"Ah!" I grab his hair. "Mmm...ah!" I put forward my lower region, arching my back. "Right there..." He pulls his face away. "Why did you stop?" gasping for air.

He fixates his gaze on my trembling nude body and unbuckles his belt. I watch his trousers drop to the floor followed by his skivvies and the revelation of the big boy. I nibble my bottom lip. "Come here..." Aren't I just shameless to this old guy? Is it a shame when she wants it, no! He slips on his condom and leans in position with my lower region.
"Mmmm," I moan as he moves in a churning motion on the mouth and slowly thrusts in.
"Mmmm" "Mmmm" "mmmm" "yes..." "Fuck!"

We drown in moaning as we fulfil our longing for each other.

On the floor, the phone chimes.
"Where are you? I am in your apartment, we need to talk"