Chapter 6

bzzzz...........bzzzzzz

Jude groaned before rolling over and picking his phone up. Jesus was a really heavy sleeper so Jude didnt have to worry about the noise waking him. There was only one person who called or texted Jude at 11pm at night and that was Connor. Unlocking his phone he checked his messages.

Connor: I cant sleep :(

Jude: awww why? ty for waking me up

Connor: i dont know, maybe im not tired? and sorry, ill leave you to back to sleep if you wish

Jude: you looked tired when you were here earlier, something bothering you? texting you is better than sleep :)

Connor smiled as read Judes last text. He was tired but he couldnt fall asleep, Jude was on his mind and he was all confused with his feelings.

Connor: not really......can I call you? Jesus is a heavy sleeper right?

Jude: sure, ill call you. Give me two seconds.

Jude promptly checked the movement of the otherside of his room before pulling his blankets above his head just in case Jesus woke up. When he was comfortable he called Connor who answer on the first ring. "Hey," Jude spoke in a raspy voice due to having just woken up.

"Hey"

"Is everything okay?"

"I dont exactly want to talk about it yet if its okay."

"Of course its okay Connor, so why did you want me to call?"

"To hear your voice"

Jude blushed at Connors statement, he is so cute thought Jude. The boys started talking about random things going from the day's events to each other's progress on different video games and the latest books they had read.

"Do you have any plans for our date yet?" Jude asked.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't, but are you free Saturday?" Connor was in the middle of planning their date, he wanted it to be perfect. All his other first dates with girls had been boring and lame but that's probably due to the fact they weren't as special to him as Jude was.

"Awwww tell me! I want to know!" Jude giggled, he knew that Connor wouldn't tell him but it was still fun to beg and hear Connor try and say no to him.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise, you still didn't answer my question,"

"I am free Saturday to go on a date with you," Jude smiled before he heard a noise next to him.

Cough cough

Connor silenced as he heard someone on Jude's end of the phone clear their throat.

Jude, terrified, pulled back his blankets to face the person.

"Hey Jesus." His voice wavering

Oh no! Looks like Jude has been caught!
I'm so sorry about the length of updates and this chapter accidentally got published early. Thankyou all for reading, means a lot that people are reading my writing :)