Fifteen

Jaehyun P.O.V

Jaehyun was upset he didn’t want to be in the student council room before school started organizing papers but that’s exactly where he was. Jaehyun wanted to drive Taeyong to school today, but nope he just had to be the vice president this year. He sighed moving on to another stack, the door creaked open and entered the president. 

“Oh, Jaehyun? What are you doing here so early?” Doyoung asked. 

“Kun asked me to help him sort through these papers, I didn’t want to say no”. 

“You could have called me, I would have done it, I’m the president” he smiled.

“No it’s fine, you already have a lot on your plate”. 

Doyoung sat next to him and started unpacking his bag. 

“Taeyong is starting school today right?”

“Yeah”.

“I’m excited to hang out with him this year, he’s very sweet, you must be happy to see him every day”. 

“I’m honestly a little nervous,” he admitted.

“How come?”

There were two reasons why Jaehyun was nervous for Taeyong to be coming to school. One he knows how bad his old school was and is worried for him. Two, it's the first time anyone’s going to see him at this school and his baby is adorable. 

“What if he has a hard time getting readjusted to school?”. 

“Jaehyun, you worry too much, he has us and you to help him” Doyoung patted his back.

“Your right”.

Jaehyun smiled in a reassuring way to Doyoung, on the inside though he couldn’t help but feel something bad was going to happen today. He shook his head at the thought, he was just being overprotective. Still... He took out his phone and texted Jeno. 

Taeyong P.O.V

Taeyong could hardly contain his excitement. He was so ready to go to school, he picked out the perfect outfit for his first day. Short bluewash overalls with a baby blue sweater that had clouds on it and his long white socks. He put some cute berets in his hair, he heard a ring on the door and grabbed his stuff. 

He ran down the stairs and saw Mark by the door speaking with Johnny. Taeyong took out his phone. 

                                                                                                                                                                                               Yongie

                                                                                                          Markies here, we're going to school now, I’m so excited!

Jaehyunnie

That’s great baby, I’m sorry I couldn’t be there to pick you up. 

                                                                                                                                                                                           Yongie

                                                                                                                          It’s ok Hyunnie, we can just meet later.