Twenty-Two

Taeyong P.O.V

Taeyong was in his room, Jaehyun had a blanket wrapped over both of them. It's been three days since Jaehyun came back. Taeyong kept clinging to him, he didn't want to seem needy but he was scared he was going to leave again.

He felt soft pecks on the side of his face and neck. Taeyong turned around and giggled, kissing Jaehyun back.

"Jaehyunnie you kiss me too much".

"What? You don't want me to?"

"I didn't say that, just why do you kiss me so much?"

"Because I love you, and you're so darn kissable"

"I see, I love Jaehyunnie too," he said softly.

Jaehyun kissed his cheek again but stopped when he saw Taeyong frown.

"What's wrong my baby?"

"I want- I want the bad dreams to end" he whined snuggling into his chest.

"They will soon" he felt Jaehyun kiss his head, "I promise."

A thought crossed his mind as Jaehyun rubbed his back, his daddy had called him a few days ago asking if he wanted to see his mommy again. He hadn't seen his mommy in a long time and was a little scared, but if he had Jaehyunnie was with him he had little more hope that it wouldn't be so bad.

"Jaehyunnie?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can you come with Yongie to see his mommy tomorrow?"

"Of course, I'll go, but are sure you want to Bubu."

Taeyong nodded his head, laying back on Jaehyun.

"I'm sure, I won't do good in my performance if I don't try to get rid of this boo-boo."

Jaehyun chuckled slightly at the way Taeyong phrased it and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

***

The next day Jaehyun met Taeyong at his house ready to accompany him to his parent's current home. They convinced Johnny to come along but Ten was also coming in case he couldn't control his emotions.

Jaehyun, Ten, and Johnny were talking about what to expect, while Taeyong was getting his bag ready all by himself. Whenever he takes trips he usually packs, some stuffies, his blanket if he gets tired and yummy snacks. Johnny used to pack his bag for him but he can do it himself now.

He walked over to them all carrying Tokki-Chan. He stopped in front of Jaehyun and put Tokki in front of his face.

"Oh, Hello Tokki Chan" he smiled waving to him.

Taeyong giggled.

"Jaehyunnie smell him, I did good right?" he pushed Tokki into his hands, "Yongie washed him all by himself today- he smells super good!" he stated proudly.

Jaehyun smelt him before patting Taeyongs head approvingly.

"Taeyongie you did such a good job Angel, he smells so good and is soft, on way there I'll buy you a sweet for doing such a big thing by yourself, okay baby?" he grinned widely.

"Yay!" he hugged him tightly.

He loved it when Jaehyun showered him with compliments the most. Especially for things like this, he used to not be able to use the washing machine, he had forgotten, but when Jaehyun came he started being able to do a lot of things he couldn't, his encouragement and sweet incentive helped him a lot.