❤️‍🔥💞

(A/N: hey y'all! So today I have a job interview for a daycare on my campus at my college and I'm so nervous and excited!! I really hope it's going to go well!! This chapter is about Choni on Valentine's Day! Enjoy :) have a great day!)

No time skip

Toni's POV

It's one of my favorite days, Valentines Day! I haven't always liked it but ever since my girlfriend, Cheryl, and I got together, I've loved it!

She always adored the holiday and so eventually I just came to love it too! It's one day out of the year where we can shower one another with love even more than usual. When I first started dating her, she expressed to me that the reason she loves Valentine's Day is because she loves love, and thinks that it's such a wonderful day, and her favorite color, red, is everywhere during Valentine's Day. Plus, my favorite color is pink, so our colors are Valentine's Day colors, which works out perfectly.

Cher actually woke me up, I planned to wake her up and wake up before her so I could surprise her with something but she woke me at about 6. I saw her laying across from me and smiled ear to ear.

"Good morning beautiful" I said and she smiles at me.

"Good morning. Happy Valentine's Day my love" I replied.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you toox my gorgeous girl."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I said as I held her hand and walked her to get her gifts from the living room.

"So I have some gifts for you." I said and her face lit up. I grabbed the flowers and her 3 gifts that I had wrapped yesterday.

Cheryl picked up the first and smallest gift on the pile.

She opened it and saw that it was a necklace with a T and a heart on it. Cheryl Opened her next gift. It was a photo album filled with pictures of us, our friends, our family, etc. it took me a long time to put together and I was very proud of it!! "Oh my god baby thank you! I love it!!" She said, and I could see her tearing up. She hugged me tightly.

After she opened a few more gifts from me, it was time for me to open gifts from her.

I took the smallest one to open first. It was shaped like a box for a necklace.

I opened it, and it turned out to be keys! That confused me, so I looked up at Cheryl with a puzzled look on my face.

"Follow me, my love!" She said proudly. We stood up and I followed her into the garage, where she revealed a purple and black motorcycle. "OH. MY. GOD." I said excitedly. "Babe! This is too much." I said, and she shook her head. "No babe it's not enough. This is only a small token of my love for you, which, as you know, is endless." Cheryl said and gave me a kiss and a hug.

After we exchanged even more gifts, we went out for lunch and spent the rest of the day cuddling.

Best Valentine's Day ever!!