Chapter 6

We look at eachother as Corbyn approaches us once again with our drinks.

"Ladies" he smiles as he passes us the cold Sodas.

"Thank you" Isabella smiles.

"Love Birds" I shake my head as I smile

"Were not dating" Isabella says with an annoyed face.

"You could be" I smile.

"Well, looks like our time is up, it was nice meeting you." He smiles giving Isabella a piece of paper as he leaves.

"What does it say?" I look at her.

"Its his number" she says with the biggest grin on her face.

I shake my head knowing that she'll play the poor guy like all the rest.

Daniel walks over to us smiling.

"Well, hello ladies." He nods.

"Hello, Mr Seavey" Isabella smiles.

"I am beginning to think we are done here." I smile trying not to look at him.

"Is everything okay Lottie?" Isabella looks at me.

"Just fine, I just want to leave" I smile trying to get the hint across.

"No, im gonna go and talk to one of the other boys, you two can get to know eachother." She looks at me teasingly.

"Dont.... Bella, please don't" I plead.

She looks at me with a grin on her face.
"Youll appreciate it". As she leaves.

"So, what is your name?" Daniel smiles kindly.

"My name is Lottie for short but my real name is Violet" I smile trying to rush.

"Well, im Daniel" he nods.

"Cute Name" I unintentionally blurt out thinking I had said that in my head.

"Thank you, I love your name too" he sweetly smiles.

"Oh, shit. I said that out loud. For heavens sake, im so embarrassed" I say as I facepalm myself.

"No, no. Honestly, dont sweat it." He chuckles slightly.

"Well, we should get going" Isabella suggests

"Yes!, yes we should! Thank you so much for your time. I should get home before I am beaten black and blue." I smile knowing that was not a joke.

Isabella looks at me "yeah, we should get going. Thank you so much for letting us come" she smiles and we walk to the car.

"I really don't want to go to boarding school" I shake my head

"I really wish I could do something, but there is nothing I can do" she frowns.

"Its okay, ill be okay" I try to reassure myself.

"I love you so much Lottie" she hugs me with tears in her eyes as we leave each other for what could be the last time.

"I love you so much more Bella" I wipe a tear as it falls down my cheek.

"I'll miss you so so much" she sniffles.

"I'll try to write to you every single day, I promise! Give Theodore a massive hug from me" I smile.

She nods and I make my way back to the castle.

TO BE CONTINUED