3 - I Don't Want To Break Up

Long chapters ahead.

Two weeks into their relationship when the unusual couple met their first wall that almost break them apart.

-.............-

Yin knew this even before dating War and it had been made even more apparent after two weeks of their relationship.

War is freaking cute.

Yin thought the gap between his usual 'professional gangster' look and his casual everyday look was too big too handle. War just being cute naturally that Yin was sure the man himself didn't realize he has that side in himself.

Just like what happened earlier when the two of them came back to Yin's condo after a simple dinner like usual and War came out of the shower wearing only his boxer and a shirt that he borrowed from Yin. He was walking around the condo with a phone pressed into his ear because one of his men was reporting to him but the sight made Yin unable to take his eyes off of his boyfriend.

"My old man wouldn't like that, y'know? ..... WHAT?.....the fuck you mean you lost the guy? ....huh? I don't care how, use your head for fuck sake, find him and drag his ass to the mansion asap." *beep*

The huge gap that Yin was just thinking about legit got demonstrated in front of his eyes. Call Yin whipped but if War's subordinates whom he had just scolded on the phone saw War walking around in an oversized T-shirts, looking tiny and adorable while doing so, maybe they wouldn't feel so threatened.

Said gang leader then sat with an oomph beside Yin. He was pouting after throwing his phone away.

"Useless underlings, ugh", He whined while trying to snuggle up to Yin.

"Another run away witness?", Yin asked, putting his arm around War and the smaller instantly snuggled up even close.

"No, you know we don't drag victims and key witness by force. This guy's criminal and been using our group name, he's tainting it. We've been tailing this motherfucker because he's been scamming people left and right and my men was so close to get him"

Now Yin's a little sobered up from his trance as War ranted about this scammer. Once again realizing that he's dating someone who's scarier and possibly stronger than he is. After all, War is a full fledged gang member, not to mention the next in line leader of Ratsameerat group.

Well, does he care? absolutely not. All he knows is that he wants to be with War and the other way around. Yin is well aware their relationship could as well be called 'forbidden' but doesn't matter now and hopefully doesn't matter later.

-............-

"Hey, we haven't had a proper date yet right? Let's go on one this weekend, what do you say?", Yin asked.

War sat up from where he was lying on Yin's lap.

"A date? Let's go!"

War's eyes were practically shining from the idea of a date and Yin's heart practically doing a back flip.

He's so freaking cute, it's illegal.

"Then, this Saturday, I'll pick you up at the mansion?"

War thought about it for a while and said that it's better if they met up in a different location because he would have had a meeting that evening. So, they made an appointment to meet up in front of the bakery that they usually pass on the way to Yin's condo.

Yin actually put efforts and thought of some activities that they could enjoy together. As War wasn't an ordinary partner like Yin's previous lovers and this time, Yin actually wanted to impress him.