6 - Brother Complex

"Ehh, so that's how it was, that's quite dangerous though, I'm glad you weren't alone", Yin said, while turning towards War.

"Well, it was a small organization. Rather than an organization a group maybe more suitable. So, they didn't intimidate us, that was why I only brought 5 men with me. So, it surprised us a little", War said.

After they made up, Yin and War finally had time for themselves after the raid. They were having a hearty dinner together when War told Yin about it. The conman that used Ratsameerat group name to scam and threaten people was finally caught. From him they were able to track a group of people who did the same. However, they were pretty though and skilled fighters that it overwhelmed them for a short while, but they're still nothing against War as he was the one who took down most of them. Two of his underlings ended up in hospital and War did got injured a little but they were able to dissolve the group right away.

"This should be a lesson for you too, next time bring more men or maybe let the police handle it", Yin said.

He was drown in worry after he found out that War had received stitches on his left elbow from a knife attack. It's pretty rare for War to get injured in a fight after all.

"You're such a worrywart, I'm fine. It's just some knife cut, beside those damn police won't lift a finger if it's our name that got harmed", War said "heh, we never trusted them anyway. Well, apart from you and P'Win tho"

Yin sighed, knowing far too well that his boyfriend won't listen to him when it comes to this and he wouldn't want to interfere too much.

"Oh well, at least you guys managed to dissolve their group so it's okay I guess", Yin stopped for a second before he remembered something, "Right, here"

War opened his palm to receive something from Yin. It was a spare card key that Yin own.

"You don't have to secretly take my key anymore, you can take the spare key so you can come to my apartment anytime you like", Yin said unaware that War had gone silent.

"You.....", War clutched the key Yin gave him, "Thank you, I'll treasure it"

Yin's heart actually went *badump* like how they usually described in a love novels because the face that War made when he said that was so adorable. How was that even possible?

The night after the raid, Yin had found the light on his apartment turned on when he went home and after he confirmed that he indeed had lost his card key, he rushed to his apartment. He opened his unlocked door with precaution because he suspected that his apartments was being robbed and how surprised he was when he found his lover there. War said, he wanted to be the first one to say 'welcome home' for Yin so he asked Win to secretly retrieve Yin's card key and waited in his apartment. Apparently War wanted to share one of his 'first' for Yin since he said he wanted to be War's first in something.

"Do you wanna stay over tonight?", Yin said, War smirked.

As they're already dating for almost 7 months, War already understand the implication of his words. He wanted to have a 'fun time' and War never turn down his invitation for that.

"Sure"

-..............-

"War, it's time to get up", Yin said, peering from his shoulder to the bed where War still laying down, butt naked.

"It's rare, you usually wake up earlier than me. Are you sick baby?", he put down the toasted bread and warm coffee for both of them on the table before sitting beside War.

War sluggishly woke up, like he was seriously sick and Yin got worried for a second.

"My hips are killing me, owh", War turned to sit properly, "You got too excited sometimes ai Yin"