5 - The Old Flings

Almost 4K words, enjoy :)

-.............-

It's another morning at Yin's condo and another morning Prat woke them up with door banging. War actually kicked the door open this time though, so Prat really ended up with nosebleed from the door hitting him on his face.

"You're fucking annoying! What if Yin got evicted because of the noise complains, idiot!", War shouted.

This time Yin actually agree with his boyfriend. Though, it's still a strange idea to find out that War was treated like an idol by his underlings. It's amusing, really. But, Yin would appreciate it if Prat found another method to wake them up without banging on his door at ungodly hour. Also, War could use a little less violence though.

"Yin, change your door to some metal or install a sound barrier I beg", War said, flopping back to the bed, or more like on top of Yin while the taller only chuckled at the suggestion.

"Where's Prat?"

"Told him to wait in the car, if he's not my trusted assistant, istg", War said pouting.

"Now now", Yin flipped them over, "You have somewhere to go today?", his voice dropped a few octaves and War caught on right away.

"What's this? You never said yes to a morning sex because of work, what change?", War asked coyly.

"Well, it's still a two hours away from my usual wake up time, you don't actually need to go home right away and I kinda want to make Prat wait as a payback", Yin lowered himself and War's arms automatically wrapped around his neck, "We're awake now, why not use it for a little.....exercise?"

"Sure, run me to the ground....Mr. Policeman", War sure knew how to push on Yin's button.

Well, Yin didn't mind any of it though.

-................-

"You sure in a good mood", Prat said while putting down War's breakfast on the coffee table while the latter was lazing around on the sofa after a 'hectic' morning.

"Well, I have a fine ass boyfriend, of course I'd be in a good mood", War said smugly

"Prat! Bring me black tea", a voice came down from the staircase.

"Right away boss! You don't have to come down, please use the phone", Prat said, while scrambling to the kitchen so he could bring the master of the house the black tea that he requested.

"I was on the way down anyway", he said and then his eyes landed on War.

"What?", War said after catching his dad staring.

"Are you still with that ... office worker?", his dad carefully said. War kind off amused his dad out of all people was actually trying to protect Yin.

"Yea and I'll let you know I won't break up with him anytime soon. So, just give it up", War said.

His dad sighed seeing his only son behavior when it comes to love. Though he trusts War and his ability to lead the Ratsameerat group in the future, he still knows too damn well that his son falls far too easily to other people. Then, he'll get bored in two to three weeks and toss them away. He's been dating the same man for almost four months this time, so his dad's quite surprised.

"I never asked you to do that, you brat", he sighed, "Bring Anan here for dinner, it's an order"

"You old geezer! He has work you know, he can't just accept a dinner invitation as a polic- URKH"

Without any warning, War's face had been met with one of his dad's leather sandal, before he could even messed up and snitched up on Yin himself.

"Ohhh! Big Boss' ultimate moves!"