8 - The Mob Wife (one)

Yin never had thought he had to run to work in his career as a police officer because his little beast of boyfriend decided he was horny and wanted to 'exercise' first thing in the morning after he woke up. Not to mention they were just doing it last nigh too, for the same reason. Yesterday, War suddenly barged into his condo sweating and panting. He said he was thinking about Yin and got worked up, so he decided to jog to release the tension but somehow he ended up in Yin's condo and Yin really couldn't refuse his boyfriend.

Well, Yin never had thought that he'd be absolutely in love with a mob leader named War Wanarat in the first place. Said War was probably still asleep in his condo right now while Yin had to rush through the street of Bangkok so he wouldn't be late. War did sleepily send him off with a kiss on his doorstep and promised to drop by the station later so Yin also felt extra motivated today.

"Oi bastard, you're Yin right?", A man and another one blocked Yin's way.

Yin stared at two men who suddenly block his way as he was on the last intersection to the station. Yin very carefully approached them while observing the situation. Who are these guys? and how did they know his name?

"...can I help you with something...?", Yin said, already thinking the effective way to defend himself if he really had to use physical violence.

"Don't fuck around, pretty boy. I can easily kill you he-"

"Don, that's enough", a woman voice came from a car that was parked not far from where Yin stood.

"Oh my, what a handsome young man. There certainly seems to be more to you than meets the eye", her voice is velvety smooth but somehow it's so firm that it would intimidate anyone.

By the first look of the lady's face, Yin felt a strong sense of similarity, "Wait....are you War's?"

"Pleasure to meet you Yin, I'm War's mother", the lady smiled with a dimple that resembled War's and Yin was low key freaking out seeing how similar they are.

*thunk*

Yin hadn't had the chance to even lift his hands to wai to War's mother let alone say hello before he got struck on the back of his head, ultimately knocked him unconscious.

-..............-

War walked to the station while munching on a convenience store bread while thinking about the sweet morning he had with Yin when he saw Win standing in front of the station, looking around for something or someone.

"S'up P'Win", War greeted him.

"Uhhh, oh, morning War", Win replied him absentmindedly while still looking around.

At first War wasn't really paying attention to Win who was unusually restless and went ahead entering the station only to found it empty, with no Yin in sight.

"Phi, where's Yin?"

"Ah.. that's what I was wondering too. He hasn't come yet", Win said and War got even more confused.

"Huh?! That's not possible Phi! This morning we were....", War stopped himself and coughed so he didn't overshare, "I stayed over in his condo and I saw him left to work this morning"

"Then what could have-"

"AN ACCIDENT!!", War cut Win off, already thinking all the worst possible scenario.

"That wouldn't be possible, there would be a report to the station if there was an accident, but there haven't been any this morning", Win said while scratching his chin.

"Then, what-ugh who's calling me now", War suddenly got a call mid sentence and pressed accept without looking at the id, "Waddaya want! State your business quickly! I don't have time for this right now!"