[Chapter 6] - TEM Luvs Dis Title!!1!1

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(A/N) - Author's Note

===========================

(Author's POV)

The duo then exited Napstablook's house, both of them smiling of the experience they had.

(Y/N): Hey Frisk.

Frisk: Hmm?

(Y/N): I'm glad you're making alot of friends here.

Frisk: Theres so many friendly monsters! It makes me smile that they're willing to be friends with someone like me!

(Y/N): But... I'm also glad that I'm your friend too.

Frisk: Of course! You're an amazing friend (Y/N)! (mutters) Probably the only friend that cared so much about me...

(Y/N): What do you mean...?

Frisk: Ah! (dismissively waves hands) D-Don't worry about it! I'm just glad you're here with me.

A worrying thought lingers in the back of your mind, but with Frisk smiling at you like that, you wouldn't dare to ruin the moment.

(scene break)

As you were both walking through the caverns of the Waterfall, the sounds of the echo flowers filled the air.

Echo Flower #1: There's no hope!

Echo Flower #2: We're all going to be stuck down here...

Echo Flower #3: I'm scared...

Echo Flower #4: Someone please help us!

Frisk looked down at the ground, slightly discouraged of everyone being trapped down here in the dark for god knows how long. You weren't oblivious to this, so you went in and comforted her.

(Y/N): Hey.

Frisk: (looks over to you with sad eyes)

(Y/N): I promised you that we are all going to get out of this place. I'm here to solidify that fact and help you. So don't give up Frisk, stay determined.

With that signature smile on your face, your (E/C) eyes filled with ambition, and your (H/C) hair slightly moving to the breeze in the air, she just couldn't help but blush at your words of motivation. She also couldn't keep a giant smile from forming.

(Y/N): See THAT'S the smile I'm looking for. (laughs loudly) I'm glad I was able to keep your spirits up. (thumbs up)

Frisk: Yeah... Hehe... T-Thanks for that.

(Y/N): It's no problem Frisk. I'm always here to help.

As you both were talking, you were following a lit path that then took you both to a small town.

Well... It's more of a village, per se.

There were also these white cat... Dog... Creatures...

I-It's basically tiny white catdog creatures roaming around.

And no I'm not talking about the long and orange CatDog.

They all noticed the humans, and happily gathered towards the duo with great curiosity.

???: Hoomans! WOA!!!!

(Y/N): Uhh... Hi.

Frisk: Who are you?