[Chapter 2] - Skeletons, Puzzles, and Traps. Oh My!

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(M/C) - Money Currency
(A/N) - Author's Note

===========================

(Author's POV)

Sans: Alright you two, you should get going. My bro's probably gonna come back, and if he does, you'll have to sit through all of my amazing jokes.

(Y/N): (chuckles) I suppose we should be going now. Right Frisk?

She nods confidently in response.

However, something... Just clicked in Sans' head. He then looked around in slight confusion.

Sans: Uhh... Did you guys feel some sort of Deja Vu? Or was that just me?

(Y/N): (raises eyebrow) Uhh... No?

Tatsumatsu: D-Did he notice the fucking chapter transition?! Holy shit Sans is crazy!

The blue jacketed skeleton just shrugged his shoulders before he waved goodbye to you. He then just suddenly vanishes into thin air.

Tatsumatsu: Teleportation... Right.

(Y/N): Well gets get going Frisk. We don't wanna freeze to death for just standing here.

Frisk: Right! Let's go!

A small chuckle escaped your lips to see her so motivated and upbeat, the duo continued through the snowy woods, ready to continue their adventure.

(Y/N): Hey... Frisk.

She looked at you as she was interacting with her SAVE point.

(A/N): And yes you can see the SAVE points as well. You can't interact with them though. Think of it as an object in a game that you can basically just go through.

Frisk: Hmm?

(Y/N): You fell into the underground as well, right? Why DID you jump in?

Frisk: ...

She looked down at her hands, but she looked and felt a significant amount of dread over her. Her legs felt wobbly as her mind raced.

You weren't oblivious to this.

Frisk: I-I...

(Y/N): H-Hey... You don't have to tell me your reason if you don't want to.

When Frisk looked into your reassuring eyes, for some reason, she could feel all of her doubts and fears just flush away.

She knew she could trust you, but she won't tell you everything just yet.

(Y/N): I'm sorry if I asked something sensitive to you. (scratches the back of your neck) I didn't knew.

Tatsumatsu: Well to be fair, Toby never really specified why she went into Mount Ebott in the first place. It's more of speculation in the air.

Frisk: It's okay. (smiles) I'll just tell you some other time.

(Y/N): Right. Let's just continue forth.

The duo walked deeper into the snowy woods. After another turn, they both saw Sans and Papyrus talking to each other.

Papyrus: So, as I was saying about Undyne-

(Y/N): (raises hand) Yo.

Papyrus and Sans turned towards the duo, then back to themselves. This happened again and again until it looked like they're spinning in circles.