[Chapter 8] - Killer Kahoot

Legend:
(Y/N): Your Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Undyne: Since my house is pretty much trashed, I'll be going over to Papyrus to hang out with him. So if you need me, stop by at Snowdin, okay?

(Y/N): (thumbs up) We'll be sure to visit.

Frisk: Yeah!

Undyne: Good. I'll see you then, punks!

She then ran off, leaving the duo to smile and wave. You then gestured Frisk to follow you back to the River Person.

(Y/N): I'll be honest. That was really fun.

Frisk: (smiles) Yeah, it was.

(Y/N): Hey Frisk, I'm glad you're really enjoying yourself.

Frisk: You know (Y/N), every since you saved me from Toriel, everything has been so much fun. I was scared when I first came down here, but knowing I have you by my side, I'm glad I've met you.

(Y/N): Ah c'mon Frisk... No need to be all sappy. I'm just doing what I do best. (gives a thumbs up) So don't worry Frisk, I'll be willing to be a meat shield for ya.

Frisk: (blushing) (Y-Y/N)...

(Y/N): (smiles) Now come on. We need to get moving.

Frisk: O-Okay...

A small dark shadow looms from the side, just enough distance where the two humans weren't able to hear him.

And you can pretty much guess at this point that it was Flowey.

Flowey: Dammit... They even made friends with that fish lady too.

He was silent for a moment, trying to think of what to do. You seem like an unstoppable force to his plan to destroy the Underground.

Flowey: No... No, I can't let that boy dominate over me! I'll use all the human souls and kill him! Having that much power, there's no way he'll be able to defeat me!

He snickered to himself, and disappeared into the shadows, completely convinced that he could defeat you.

(scene break)

After once again waving goodbye to the River Person, Frisk and (Y/N) continued their walk in the Hotland. Their first stop, was a large white building with the a sign that says "LAB".

When you both entered the lab, it was extremely dark. There was barely any light to guide you. Frisk held onto your arm again to keep herself from distancing away from you.

Even though it was extremely dark though, there was a source of light. It was coming from-

Frisk: A computer? Wait... (Y/N) why are WE on the conputer?! Was someone... Stalking us?

The screen was almost twice your size, which is showing camera footage of you and Frisk looking at the conputer screen.

(Y/N): I'm not entirely sure what's happening...

You shrugged, even though you knew exactly what's going on, since Alphys was watching you from the moment you stepped out of the ruins.

(Y/N): Okay god DAMN it's dark in here! Is there a fucking light switch somewhere or something?

As soon as you said that, a dimly lit figure exits from one of the adjacent rooms. It then turns left, still completely unaware that you and Frisk were in their presence. The figure flipped a switch that caused all the lights to turn on.