Extra chap!

The Christmas present

On the day of Christmas. Tsubaki and Nao had bought presents to exchange with each other.

Nao places a huge present in front of the table.

Tsubaki unwraps it

Tsubaki: *screams* it's the full set of the Bl manga which I wanted for so long! It was all over the internet and people said that it was very angsty. I searched for it but couldn't find it anywhere. How did you know I wanted this?

Tsubaki became an official fujoshi when she was in high school because Nao forced her to read one series. Tsubaki read it just out of boredom but got hooked to it.

Her favorite genre is Bl angst. The more angst the better!

As for Nao, she prefers reading the juicy ones, the more smut the better!

They love to discuss the series which they complete and would often fight over characters. Sometimes the fight ends up being so intense that they would not talk to each other for days but they would eventually patch things up rather quickly.

Nao: you were literally talking about it for months. don't you remember the time you had ranted all night about how this series had got sold out everywhere?

Tsubaki: embarrassed* oh yeah...

Nao: now where is my present?

Tsubaki: here you go

Tsubaki hands out a small present

Nao unwraps the present to discover a cute picture of Nao's kids sleeping on the couch when Tsubaki was babysitting them last summer when Nao was busy with the café.

Nao: aww they look so cute! now, where is my actual present?

Tsubaki: huh? Is this not a present for you?

Nao: what do you mean? I see them every day and when it comes to memories their dad has already had 2 bulky albums filled with the pictures of the kids alone!. I am done so done with it already.

Tsubaki: I can imagine that. Must be hard to deal with.

Nao: Let us not go there.

Tsubaki: Thankfully I came here fully prepared

*Hands over another present*

Nao: Wait! you are kidding right?*both scream*It is a first press, limited edition cd of my favorite Bl series along with the autograph of the writer! It is beautiful, thank you so much. I might cry now. when did I find such a nice friend TT

After the night of celebration with Tsubaki, Nao comes home and keeps the first gift which Tsubaki gave earlier on display table of the living room where all the family's precious memories are captured and treasured by all. Nao herself was not sure of which present she liked the most but she was very happy to spend the Christmas with the person she loved and cherished the most or the you can say the second most loved and cherished person! (Lets not forget about her husband Ryota >w<!!)