Chapter 25 The Gallery of Zombies (25)

The eyes of the god statue’s head stopped spraying, and he rubbed his hand against Bai Luo, then raised his eyes and looked at Bai Luo blankly, as if to say: Don’t abandon me~

    Bai Luo: "..."

    "We Where are you going now?"

    Although Kang Yao stared at Xiao lou and walked forward, he actually didn't know where to go.

    After staying here for several days, they had already circulated most of the coral village, and they did not see anything similar to the Xie’s house ruins.

    Bai Luo had some thoughts in his heart, but the junior high school student sitting across from him made sign language first.

    [Back to Riverside B&B. ]

    Kang Yao in pedaling, has also not looking back, so middle school students this sign language, gesturing to a Bai Luo to see.

    Upon seeing this, Bai Luo kept his eyes on the face of the junior high school student for a few seconds, his eyes moved slightly.

    There is something wrong with
junior high school student....students ... Speaking of which, junior high school students and them are not very trustworthy partners, and they don't even know each other's origins.

    Only because the ghost bridegroom was too difficult to deal with, they had to get together.

    Normally junior high school students are also very silent and almost never take the initiative to speak.

    Occasionally, he gave clues several times because of burning eyebrows, and he had to provide clues for everyone to share.

    But now, Kang Yao just asked casually, the junior high school student actually answered, and this answer was the answer Bai Luo wanted to answer.

    If you want to ask, where is the core place of Coral Village, most people think of statues on the riverside, or the twin towers of the sun and moon.

    Because almost everything they encountered here is inextricably linked to these two places.

    However, it seems that everyone has neglected it. It is the riverside bed and breakfast that really connects all the things.

    Riverside B&B is the origin of everything happening.

    At the beginning, everyone might live in different homestays, but slowly, everyone will gather at the riverside homestays.

    Then they set off from the riverside homestay, went to various places, then came back, set off again, and so on.

    There is a subtle overlap of time and space in the Riverside B&B, where they met the next group of people who came to the B&B.

    All signs indicate that Jiangbian B&B has different characteristics from other places.

    Of course, there is another important reason why Bai Luo wants to return to the riverside homestay.

    He wanted to go back to find someone, someone who was everywhere, and a little sympathetic at the thought of him, but not very noticeable.