Chapter 42 Dream Light and Shadow (11)

Bai Luo had no choice but to make such a bad move.

    Kang Yao was the only one among them who didn't go into a coma when faced with big eyes, and Hei Hukou was the only dog ​​who went in and out of unconsciousness three times after facing the big eyes.

    If race issues are not considered, Kang Yao and Hei Hukou are really excellent filming partners.

    Now that the actors have been confirmed, as for the effect of the performance, Bai Luo can only take one step at a time.

    After all, although the black hukou understands human nature, it may be difficult for them to understand the love and hatred of human beings, let alone put on a show.

    In short, let's try it first, if it doesn't work, he will think of other ways.

    Bai Luo briefly told Kang Yao the content of the script, and let Kang Yao play the rest freely.

    Kang Yao looked at his black account with staring blue eyes in front of him, feeling mixed emotions in his heart.

    It never occurred to him that his first film in the life of Kang Yingdi was to act as a couple with a dog.

    However, Kang Yao is a dedicated person, even if the other party is a dog, he can still display his excellent acting skills.

    So, Kang Yao informed Mr. Zhao and the others, and then left with a black account.

    Bai Luo went to get another sack, and then hid it in a dry bush to observe Kang Yao's situation.

    Kang Yao brewed his emotions for a while, then squatted down, and looked at the black account affectionately.

    "Xiao Hei, don't go, don't leave me!"

    Hei Hukou:?

    "Woof woof—"

    Although he couldn't understand what Kang Yao was saying, he looked very sad.

    During this period of time in the mirage, Hei Hukou has already established a sincere friendship with Kang Yao, and will never intentionally bite Kang Yao's pants like before.

    Therefore, when Hei Hukou sensed that Kang Yao was in a low mood, he immediately approached Kang Yao biting his tail, and patted Kang Yao's hand with his dog's paw, as if to comfort him not to be sad.

    Kang Yao:?

    This development is different from the script arrangement.

    How can this work?

    He promised Xiao Luo that he must perform the play well, how could he lose the chain halfway like this.

    So Kang Yao pushed the black account away, trying to get the script back on track.

    "Hurry up, you should go!"

    "Wow, woof——" Hei Hukou didn't understand why this person was about to drive him away all of a sudden, they were good brothers who lived and died!

    So Hei Hukou opened his teeth and bit Kang Yao's trouser leg, no matter what Kang Yao said, he just refused to leave.

    "Xiao Hei, you should go, if you don't go, this scene can't be performed..." Kang Yao reminded in a low voice.

    But how can Hei Hukou understand it? Wagging his tail, he became more affectionate to Kang Yao.

    Hey, this can't work!