Chapter 2 Shili Gallery (2)

A strong sense of weightlessness occupies all the senses of the brain. It took a while before this discomfort disappeared, followed by a tingling sensation soaked in cold water.

    The surrounding is still a dark environment, but the retina of the eye has been able to vaguely capture some outline shadows.

    He heard pattering rain and roaring thunder, but no rain fell from the top of his head.

    Bai Luo's body regained focus. He moved his hands and feet slightly and found that the space he was in was actually very narrow. As soon as his hand was raised, he touched a hard obstacle.

    After groping along the obstacles, Bai Luo found that what he had touched was a wooden board, and he was now in a wooden bucket that could only accommodate one person. The wooden bucket was filled with cold water and mixed with a lot of ice. The back of his shoulders were piercingly cold.

    In just such a short time, the bones of his whole body were almost frozen.

    Bai Luo frowned slightly, trying to stand up with the barrel.

    However, just as soon as he lifted his other hand, he bumped into something, and he immediately climbed up along his back with a horrified feeling.

    Bai Luo's movements suddenly stopped. The young man held his breath lightly and maintained his current posture. His fingertips remained motionless, and even the frequency of pulse beats was restrained, just like a sculpture.

    What he touched was a piece of skin, but there was no temperature on the skin, but a numb, stiff, sticky touch that was swollen with water.

    In a completely strange and damp environment, there was a slight air noise mixed with the sound of rain outside, coming from his scalp, like a snake spitting a letter, making the scalp numb.

    "Tick--"

    "Tick--"

    The sticky liquid dripped on his face drop by drop, and the damp rustling sound dragged heavily around his ears.

    Strands of wet, tangled hair slowly fell on his neck, as if a monster was hanging on top of his head.

    Bai Luo's eyes turned lightly, his gaze slowly moved upward from his head-up.

    At the moment he was about to see the top, dazzling lightning suddenly pierced the sky. At the moment of light and shadow, an upside down head suddenly fell in front of his eyes, with the black hole facing his eyes. , The extreme magnification distance made his pupils almost completely submerged by the eye sockets of the black hole.

    Bai Luo:!

    At the beginning of the game, Bai Luo didn't feel any fear. On the contrary, he quickly became excited about the cerebral cortex, his body began to heat up slowly, and the stiff bones all over his body began to become active.

    Although he was inexplicably put on a wedding dress when he came in, Bai Luo was particularly uncomfortable, but this did not affect anything.

    He quickly and calmly recalled the scenes he saw when the lightning passed by.

    Hair that grows to the heels, without Adam's apple, can be judged to be a woman.