pong

"Where are we going?"

"Hell, most likely." I look over at my brother as he answers while turning a corner onto a poorly lit street.

"No shit. But I meant tonight." He says nothing else as he continues down the road, but he's got that dumb ass grin on his face that he gets when he knows that he is about to piss me the fuck off.

And sure enough—

"Another party, bro?" I shoot D a glare as he pulls up in front of a giant, red brick house with Greek letter flags thrown up in a sad attempt to cover the windows. A fraternity party if said flags are any indication of the bullshit my brother is about to make me endure.

We have only been in town for about two weeks now and he has dragged me to enough frat parties to make me never want to step foot into another one again. It made finding girls easy enough, but my phone was already full of new one nighters I could use that would take up at least a month or two of my time.

"Dude, free alcohol. Hot chicks. Stop being a bitch." He jumps out of the truck and motions for me to follow like I have any other choice.

Fuck.

"I had a sure thing tonight, headass." I remind him, for like the third time now, about the girl who had given me her number last night and was now currently waiting for me to show up at her place after sending me pics all day. I couldn't remember her name, but those pictures...

"And you still will in a couple of hours. Just come drink and then call her to come get you. If Dad is going to send us to California," he shudders as he says the word, and like, same, "we should at least get to have some fun. Meet the locals and shit." Dax wiggles his eyebrows at me as he reaches for the door.

"Who is she?"

"Remember that Becky chick from last night?" He knows he's busted and doesn't even look ashamed.

"Big tits, black hair?" I guess, not because I remember, but because I know his type. He wrinkles his nose, either at me or at the smell of cheap weed and stale beer that hits us as we enter the room.

"That's the one," we both take in our surroundings as we stand by the door. Same shit, different party. Sweaty bodies, loud music...

Oh well looky there—a keg.

I head over and grab some cups, filling them as I ignore the looks being shot our way.

"How did you even hear about this party?" I ask Dax as he continues to look around. His eyes finally settle on me and the look he gives me answers my question before he even opens his mouth. I knew the fucker was being suspicious.

"Really, D? I thought we were here to 'Have fun. Meet the locals.' Or whatever that bullshit was." I thrust Dax's cup towards him as we naturally move into a corner of the room, our backs to the walls.