Some Way: Sins Of Their Fathers Book One

We are now live on Kindle! Available on KindleUnlimited and for purchase. Due to Unlimited rules I have had to pull down the chapters here for now.

Paperback will be available soon too so I will update when that is all up and ready. I'm in loooove with the paperback guys, it's so pretty!

If you have had Some Way on your kindle before it is not updating automatically for some, including me lol, but if you chat with an customer service for a sec and ask them to push you the new version they do it right away and you will have the new version! 

**GIVEAWAY ALERT**

I am putting together a giveaway on my Insta @TiffsJaded so go follow over there if you are interested in some Some Way goodies (Like your very own paperback and an ARC of the next book in the series when it's finished). To get your first entry into it, if you've left a review send me a dm of the screenshot! You will also get an entry if you send me a message letting me know who you are over here, I know a lot of you guys have been voting and commenting the whole journey and I want to give back!

More ways to enter and sneak peeks of the giveaways will be up over there soon so come say hi!

xoxo- Tiff