Cast

synopsis:

it was hard for sersi to not worry

it was hard for sersi to not worry. She felt as if she was constantly worrying it had began to take over her thoughts. Always worried about others more than herself. Even if she wanted to try and think of just herself for once her brain wouldn't let her.

Although the world was shit, she still had people worth fighting for. sersi was very good at combat and being able to kill walkers. She struggled at first like everyone else but got use to it. She has the best shot in the whole group. A quiet girl who kept to herself most the time, didn't like to bother anyone in fear they'd get mad at her.

She always tried her best but she constantly would think that wasn't enough. Ayla liked to say it was the Virgo in her. Always trying to be a perfectionist. But sersi thought it was just her. That's how she was raised. To always do everything right.

Her parents were split up so she lived with her mother on most days. She had three siblings. Only one seemed to make it out with her. The day haunts sersi. She was the one that saw everything.

After the outbreak she rushed home trying to find her family. She knew her father wouldn't be there but at least her mother and siblings. As soon as she got in the house she could vaguely hear the panicked screams and growls from outside.

It was quiet.

Completely and utterly quiet in her house.

She rounded the corner to be met with blood stains all over the walls. There a body laid. She couldn't make out who it was but that was more then enough proof for her to know they didn't make it.

All she can really remember was screaming and the sound of snarls coming from the back patio. The door was open. Sersi sat on the floor not wanting to move. All she could do was cry. And she was prepared to at least see her family again.

Just as the walkers neared yelling was heard and she watched as her father plunged an arrow into the walkers head.

She felt a pair of arms wrap around her and a look of relief washed over her face seeing a familiar face.