✿ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 ⩩ ଓ

L/n Y/n , a normal high school student living her normal life.. until she met a group of boys, a dangerous gang in Tokyo, The Tokyo Manji Gang and Toman In short.

Y/n pov:
I've been friends with them since 2 months now, and in these two months I happened to know many things about Toman. The dangerous gang that showed no mercy in beating the shit out of people, threatening people for fun and having underground fights ... were actually really good people.

As far as I know, they never hurt anyone for no reason. They don't kill innocents unlike other gangs. They dont lay a hand on women and children.

They treat me as one of their old friends. I never once felt left out when I am with them. I feel like I belong there.. they are the one I can rely on without hesitation.

Third person pov:

It was Sunday , so you woke up at 11:30 unlike other days when you have school so you have to wake up at 6:30 and get ready for school.

You got out of bed, did your morning routine and went to kitchen to make coffee. " I can't live a day without coffee" you said sighing to yourself and got on the couch to drink your coffee.

You were going to take a sip until you heard your door bell ring. "Who is it in the morning huh" you got up to open the door and saw Emma standing outside with a bag of food in her hand "oii oi it's already afternoon now" she said pointing at the clock which already hit 12:15 pm.

"Thankyou for bringing breakfast Emma-chan" you said as you took the bag in your hand and invited her inside. "Go take a shower until I arrange the breakfast for you" emma said looking at you

"Thankyou so much Emma-chan you really are my best friend!" You said showing your glistening smile.

You came back from shower while drying your hair and sat on the dining table while emma was waiting for you on the couch and scrolling through her phone. "You took long y/n-chan"
"heh sorry I was drying my hair"
"come sit here" emma said smiling.

You sat on the table while serving yourself the pancakes that she bought. "So , what are your plans for today?" Emma asked looking at you. "Hmm.. I don't know, I want to do something interesting" you said while chewing the pancakes.

"Where are the boys at?" You asked emma,

"Draken went to mikey's and I came here"

"ohh.." you said focusing on eating.

To be continued...

( this chapter is kinda small i dont know why? I didnt knew where to stop this part so i just did it randomly lol. I hope you don't mind, i will be posting new chapter soon! )