✿ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4 ⩩ ଓ

Y/n pov:

You were about to leave when you felt someone grabbing around your waist from the back. You could feel him breath near your neck, your cheeks started turning pink with a tint of red, your heart started pumping in and out at a faster pace and your eyes widened a little until you heard ..

"I missed you y/n-chan"

"It is mikey. IT'S MIKEY!! what do I do ohmygod?" You said to yourself and started panicking.

It was the first time, mikey has been this close to you. You couldn't help but have weird thoughts about it. Even though it was just a hug, you felt as if your heart was going to burst out. You did nothing but stayed in the same position.

Silence... .. ..

You stood there for about a minute until you turned back to face mikey while slightly hugging him back and then pulling away soon after.

"I missed you too My key"

You laughed out to break the tension, while Draken and the other captains were trying to hold in their laughter.

"Let's go eat!" You said to everyone while giving them a wide smile ^°^
Since it was already afternoon and you were hungry.

Mikey and the others nodded and went towards the door together.

You all went to the restaurant nearby,
You, Emma , Draken and mikey sat on one table and the others sat on the different tables.

You ate your food and came outside for some fresh air. Others followed too.
Everyone left one by one, including Emma and Draken.
leaving you and Mikey alone.

"So, what are you gonna do now , y/n?"
Mikey asked looking at the sky while hands were behind his neck.

"I don't know.." you said while looking at the sky too.

"Come with me" mikey said showing a wide smile to you.

"Umm.. Sure.. since I have nothing else to do. where are we going?" You asked looking at him while he gazed at the sky.

"You'll see"

He winked at you and signaled you to sit on bike.

You got on the bike and positioned yourself behind him.
You held onto his waist while your head rested on his back.

"Ready?"

"Yesss, let's goooo"

With that, he started the engine.

You were looking around as the cold air brushed your face making your h/c hair fly and land directly over your face gaining a laugh from mikey as he looked at you from the mirror.

Soon after, you reached your destination.

Mikey got off from the bike and you did the same. You followed him to wherever he was taking you.

He held your hand and started running, you did the same to catch up to his speed.

Very soon, you saw a lake in front you, the sky was orange with the shades of yellow and red. You both looked as the sun was setting creating a beautiful scenery. You both stayed there and watched as the sun went down. Your hands still In his.

"You know, I used to come here with my brother every once in a while to watch the sunset. She smiling softly still looking at the setting sun.

"This place is quite special to me.."
He said, you could feel his grip on your hands tightening as he started looking at you slowly.

"Then why would you show it to me.. if it is special to you?" You asked looking at him too.

"Because you're my friend!" he said smiling brightly.

"And also because I wanted to make it up with you because we didnt talk with each other for 2 weeks"

You hummed and smiled looking at him, not surprised by his answer.

Because however you see it..... you will always be just a friend to him.

To be continued....

( idk this is my fav chapter so far? I'll try to be more specific with words and expressions. anywaysss,, new chapter soon ! )