✿ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 6 ⩩ ଓ

"M-MIKEY!??!?" You screamed as your eyes widened when you saw mikey climbing up from your window and stepping into your room.

"W-what are you... doing here?"
"I... missed you.." with that he came closer walking towards you, placing his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to his chest.

You held his neck closing the distance between you two... your lips inches away from each other. You could feel his warm breath brushing on your face.

You face turned red with his sudden action,
You looked away from him as you felt embarrassed.

He gabbed your chin with his hand, making you face him. Your eyes met his, you both stayed there for a moment.

He started leaning towards you, reaching to your lips. Your lips almost touched
ALMOST TOUCHED until..

....

....

"WAKE UP, Y/N- SAN!!!! You have school today, don't you?"

Y/n pov:

You could feel someone shaking you, you opened your eyes and saw Aii-chan beside you.

"Aii- chan!??" You asked in confusion.

Finally realizing all that you saw was just a dream. But the thing is, why would it be mikey???

Your thoughts were cut by Aii-chan.
"Dont you have school today y/n-san?"

"Ohh shit-" you screamed looking at the clock with was at 6:52! "OHMYGOD I ONLY HAVE 7 MINUTES LEFT!!!!" you screamed again as you rushed towards the bathroom.

Soon after, you came back and wore your uniform quickly rushing out of your room.
The breakfast was ready but you didn't have any time.

"Come here dear, let's eat" your mom said smiling at you.
You went towards the table , quickly grabbed a bread and ran towards the door.

"B-byeu" you said chewing your bread while heading outside.

You finally reached your school. You went inside quickly hoping that your homeroom teacher won't scold you for being late.
But to your surprise, the teacher was not here yet.

"Thankyou God!" With that you let out a relieved sigh.

You went towards your classroom and saw Hina waving at you with a bright smile.
You smiled back, relieved to see your friend.

You went towards her, and sat beside her.
"Did you come here running y/n-chan?"
Hina asked looking at you.

"I- yes!" You said catching your breathe.

Till then, your teacher came with someone beside him. *ahemm* "Hello everyone this is Haruto, our new transferred student" your teacher said while telling the boy to introduce himself.

"H- Hello, I am Haruto Suzuki you can call me Haru or Haruto!" The new boy said showing his smile.

The teacher told him that he could sit on bench in front of you and Hinata. With that, he came towards your direction smiled at you both and sat in front of you.

You smiled back awkwardly not knowing what to do. The class was finally over, you had a break of 5 minutes so you decided to just stay in class and look outside the window while Hina went and bought something to drink.

You were staring outside the window, until the new boy came and sat beside you.
"H-hi" you muttered nervously.

"Hello, I'm Haruto Suzuki! It's nice meeting you miss...?"

"Y/n! Nice to meet you too.... Suzuki"

"Y/n.. I love your name."

"Just call me haruto please" he said smiling

"S..sure Haruto" you smiled back.

You both were smiling at each other until the door opened and you could hear some noises from outside.

A short blond Male with a black jacket made it's way towards the door of your classroom.

Your eyes wide opened when you saw ...
"M-IKEYY!!??"

To be continued....

( hehe hello, I'm trying my best! I hope you like the story so far. Also, new chapter coming soon!!!)