✿ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 10 ⩩ ଓ

"Good Morning Y/n-chan" you tilted your head towards the familiar voice and saw Haruto smiling at you.

"Oh! Morning Haruto" you smiled back. You both walked towards the class while talking about something and saw Hina there.

"Morning y/niee and Haruto! Ohh btw, when did you guys became so close Hmm?"
Hina asked raising brow while a mischievous smile slowly plastered on her face.

"Eh, yesterday?" You said while sitting beside Hina.

"Y-yeah yesterday!" Haruto said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I see." Hina said averting her gaze to the door of our class as our homeroom teacher entered.
Everyone greeted the teacher and the class went on smoothly. It was boring as always, nothing special. You were having a lunch break, so you stood up and looked around finding Hina. You couldn't see her anywhere, even Haruto was not in his seat.

"Where did these two go.." you mumbled before walking towards your locker in the hallway. You got back, looked around still not finding the two.

"Maybe they went to the cafeteria to buy lunch.." you said to yourself and went back to your classroom.

You saw a bottle of (fav/drink) on the table with a small note attached to it.
"To y/n! ♡" Your lips formed into a small smile after reading it and you moved your head and started looking around the classroom again to find who kept this for you.

You averted your gaze towards the door and saw Haruto standing there with a small smile on his face too. You waved and signaled him to come over.

He came and sat beside you,
"Did you-"

"No!"

You chuckled, you knew that it was him who kept this because of how he responded even before hearing the question. After a while you saw Hina at the door putting a thumbs up at Haruto while winking.

I looked at her and she walked towards me.
"Right! So that's how you knew what my favorite drink was!"
You looked at Hina and she gave you a mischievous smile.

[ Timeskip ]

Y/n pov :
The three of you were now walking back home. You three grew pretty close since the past few days. You got to know Haruto more too. Well he sure did reminded you of someone but you just shrugged off the thought thinking it was a coincidence.

While walking, The three of you talked about random things for a while. You stopped when you heard someone calling out your name and the sound of the bike CB250T.

"Y/N-CHANNN"

You turned around to look at saw mikey with his bike. He came towards you and stopped right before the three of you.

"Can I borrow y/n-chan for some time?"
He said smiling while looking at Hina and completley ignoring Haruto.

"Sure!" Hina said and returned the smile.

"Let's go y/n!!"
He patted the back seat signaling you to get on. You obliged and went to sit behind him.

"But where are we going?"

"You'll see"

"Huh?"

He started the engine and drove off, you held onto his waist for you dear life.

- - - - - -

You could feel his abs, you unconsciously started roaming your hand over his abs until mikey stopped you with his free hand.

"You like what you're seeing hmm?~"

"S-shutup!" You hit his back slightly while your ears turned red because of embarrassment.

Moments later you reached the destination, you and mikey got off while you followed mikey to an unfamiliar place?

"Where are we?"

"Shusshh don't make noise, just follow me kay?" You nodded and continued to follow him.

After a few mins, you could see all Toman's captains peeking at something.
You went towards them and waved them "hello" while everyone just smiled and nodded.

You looked at the direction they're peeking in and saw Emma and Draken in a cafe.

You went towards mikey and whispered in his ear. "What's going on?"

He came closer towards your ear and stated
"Draken is gonna confess"

You held your hands over your mouth to refrain from making any noises. You were so happy! You knew for how long Emma has liked him, you couldn't help but smile so widely.

To be continued..

( A small chapter again because I had literally no ideas! I almost felt like giving up on this story but I also didn't wanted to disappoint you all. I'll try my best to keep up with this story! Anywayss, I hope you like this chapter . If you do, pls don't forget to vote and lmk what you think about this story so far by commenting. I hope you have a great day/night! <3 )