Chapter 37: The Phantom Troupe

Third Person POV: (*GASP* A THIRD PERSON POV?!? WE BREAKIN NEW GROUND TODAY BOIZ!!)

~Tomorrow at the Hideout~

The Phantom Troupe were sitting in their usual meeting spot, chatting amongst themselves.

"All I'm saying is that if things go according to plan we should take a break. I feel like we've earned it." Phinks said folding his arms.

"That is a very big 'if'. That kid doesn't seem like he's willing to go through with the plan all the way." Feitan said in a somewhat raspy voice.

"I feel like that would be a very unwise decision on his part. And the child seems to be intelligent enough to know that a decision like that would be fruitless." Pokunoda chimed in.

"I could care less what he ultimately ends up doing. I'm just ready to get this over with. Whether he fully commits to the mission or not doesn't change that fact that I'm still gonna pop his head like a grape when I get the chance." Uvogin growled cracking his knuckles.

"Jeez, I think you two need couples counseling. You're relationship is extremely toxic." Shizuku said pushing up her glasses as Uvo glared at her.

"Please, the only people who are gonna need counseling is the kids pathetic friends after I make em watch me crush every bone in that kids body."

"That is if you can even land a hit on him. The only time you even got a lick on the kid was when he was distracted beating up Steph." Franklin said as he was looking over into the corner of the room where Steph was who was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed and his head down.

"You better watch what you say to me Franklin before I kick your ass too." Uvo said clenching his fist.

"Jeez Uvo, you can't seem to get along with anyone when it comes to the topic of Kaze." Shalnark spoke.

"Can it Shalnark."

The banter continued until the leader of the group Chrollo spoke.

"In any case, we will get what we want. With, or without Kaze's help."

As Chrollo said this, Machi entered the group taking a seat beside Chrollo.

"Machi, I'm assuming you've given Kaze my message." Machi nodded.

"Yup." She said in a bored tone crossing her legs and propping her elbow on her seat laying her head in the palm of her hand.

"Good, then depending on what happens within the next 7 days will determine our next move."

It was silent for a few moments until a pair of footsteps was heard. The Phantom Troupe turned their heads to the entrance of the hideout as a figure approached them who seemed to be carrying something in both of their arms. As the figure got closer the group was able to see that it was Kaze. A closer look and they also noticed he was carrying two, unconcious, black haired kids over his shoulders.

"Well, look who finally decided to show their face." Nobunaga said. Kaze just glanced at him but didn't say anything. He approached a nearby rock and gently sat the kids down leaning their heads up against the rock so the group could see their faces. Chrollo rose from his seat and walked towards them and inspected the children.

"These are the Zoldyck kids." He spoke.

"Heh, looks like someone finally decided to make themselves useful." Uvogin said smirking as Kaze returned the gesture.

"At least I actually am useful." Uvogin's smirk instantly turned into a scowl which pleased the black haired teen.

"I would've preferred if one of them was the white-haired one but this will do just fine." Chrollo said, a menacing grin growing on his face.