lined paper

(this chapter is based on what happened after school today but I replaced my name with lia and bagel os the nickname of someone named Tyler)

I walk away from isolation and towards the library for my club.
As always the year Elevens are waiting for the entire group.I walk towards a chair and sit down then remember that we need USB stick.

I walk out of the library to see Mr Hawes pushing a trolley of I pads towards the English corridor.

"that a bit weird bagel.He should be taking them to his classroom not the English corridor." We edge closer to him.
"Hi sir how are you?"
"I'm good you?" well I've been better and I'm currently struggling with schoolwork and life but I don't want him knowing that he'll think I'm a freak.I reply with the most awkward phrase.       "I've never been better!" he smiles at me and walks away

"Eh just ignore it Lia it'll be fine."No I want to know
"fine I guess but remember D8 for the USB okay? I'm gonna go to the bathroom"
he nods and we both walk downstairs but he turns early yet I continue walking towards the bathrooms.

My long black locks were a mess so I brush through it,fix my makeup,use the bathroom,wash my hands then head to the English corridor.

I knock on a random door to reveal Mr burrows.
"Sir do you have any paper? Lined and plain if possible for a club"
he gave me exactly what I asked for.

Tyler got the USB of miss chambers and we ran to the library.Sure a teacher shouted at us but we didn't care.

"We have the USB!"I yell
"Lia be quiet its a library"Shannon says.

I begin writing,words flow from my brain faster than I could write them.Then it hit.

writers block.

FUCK

"someone help I've gotten to where a spider decoration comes to life what do I do?"
a member gives me that look to say 'I don't know' or 'How do you expect me to know'.

"Oh uh the spider bites you and you wake up and all you see is black!"Ali lifts his pen and draws a quick sketch.
"Look guys this will be the design and where will go."
we all nod

"hey Lia has anyone told you how small you are?You could fit into one of the year sevens handbags."

It was a voice behind me