what a loner

I just walk away with tears in my eyes.Step after step.I kick a bin until It tips over.Trash.This place is trash.I hate it here.And everyone.I hate everyone here.

I walk to the gate and climb over it.I run outside and sigh as I am finally free.

I start running as fast as I can to the nearest shop.

I bring my backpack to my side as I grab a bottle of red wine and a bottle of gin.I shove them into my bag and run as if somebody was chasing me.

The sound of dolly shoes on concrete isn't right but I carry on running.

I reach my home and open the door.I then brace myself for a yell and walk upstairs but remember my mum is on a night shift.

So I flop onto my bed,throw my bag after getting the alcohol out of it.I hear a thump downstairs I think nothing of it as Sadie was downstairs so I go check on her after a sip of the gin.

I tiptoe down the stairs in case someone was in the house as I didn't want to die just yet.

There he was. A liar.

"Well well well too impatient too knock?"The power I held Against this man was amazing.
I pull open a draw and grab a knife.
"What the fuck are you here for. I thought my mother left you on your knees begging her to stay you wimp.But no I guess I was wrong she opens her legs to her ex what a whore.And you! You should know better. Now get the fuck out of my sight and property before I stab you."

"And what a shocker your alone just like I guessed what a loner. You wouldn't be alive if I didn't promise you one thing twat be grateful"I continue.
He gives me an innocent look just like he would if he did nothing wrong.

"Thats right Aj I never thought you would learn I came from your little 1 inch."
I walk closer to him and stab him.

blood.

I stab him again until im satisfied his scream fill the rool along with my laughter.
I then hide his body,dust everything and clean my knife.

I sneak my hand into one of my victims pockets and grab an I.D.So I walk into a shop and buy a vape with their credit card and show their I.D.