4

I took my lighter out of my pocket and lit the cigarette Leah handed me. I brought it to my mouth, inhaling the smoke. Instantly feeling more relaxed.

"You exited?" Leah is excitedly questioned while she took an other cigarette from her, new bought, package. I handed her my lighter and she lit it on.

"Yeah definitely. I've been looking forward to this since you called me." I exclaimed and took a quick glance at my surroundings, the beautiful streets of Amsterdam.

She handed me my lighter back as we kept on walking to the location we had to be.

We spend the rest of the way talking about completely nonsense, finishing our cigarettes and laughing.

Once arrived we entered the beautiful old building. I soon spotted a lot of famous youtubers. This event kind of was like Beautycon I think, I'm not sure. Gigi gorgeous, Bethany Mota and even Michelle Phan were here!

"Leah, I'm scared. What do I gotta do?" I panicked

"Jess, take a chill pill, go for a walk, look at some new makeup products, maybe test them and just say Hi"

"But they're famous! I can't just say Hi?"

"Yes you can. You know how much I payed for these tickets? A lot.
Do you even realize what this event is for?" Leah questioned quite harsh.

"To meet famous youtubers who make beauty and fashion videos and maybe look at some new products... right?" I questioned doubtful

"No you dumbass. This is something like a cours. The famous makeup artists and fashion bloggers give you private lessons and advises. There even was a girl picked out once to be an intern by her beauty salon!" Leah practically screamed in my ear

"This is what?"

"jessica, this is your chance to show the world how talented you are!" Leah excitedly said

"No! Leah I'm not that talented. Not at all!" I whisper-yelled trying not to stand out too much in the full, noisy hall.

"Yes you are. Stop putting yourself down" I heard Leah say. But I totally ignored it, my thoughts were taking over.

"Oh god. They'll laugh at how bad I am. I am not even close to good. I suck. They'll make fun of me. I will embarrass myself in front of famous youtubers! I am an embarrassment!" I mumbled to myself.

For as far I know I have a really low self esteem, I always put myself down. I can't function well under pressure. And I'm afraid to fail, yet all I do is fail, especially under pressure. I fail to be a good student. I fail to follow advice, I'm stubborn as hell. I even fail to be a goo daughter. I'm a failure.

"No leah. I'm gonna embarrass myself! Give me a cigarette" I panicked wile brought my hands to my head, lightly pulling on my hair. I'm getting stressed over such a small thing.

"Jessica wait." Leah tried to convince me to stay but obeyed and handed me the cigarette anyway.

"I need a minute." I said as I walked out of the crowded building, sat on the nearest bench I could find. grabbed my lighter, lighting my cigarette.

Inhaling. Exhaling.

A/N
Hi Babes.I Updated woooo.
I ate way too much today

Sorry if it takes me too long to update btw but I only write when I'm inspired.

I hope you all like it, and there will soon be more action and drama and stuff. I just gotta 'build up' to it:)

Followme on instagram @ 2bente2care

Loveyou.