5

Lukes P.O.V

Her cold hands roughly pulled my black t-shirt over my head, leaving me in only my boxers. I repeated her movements by pulling her way-too-small green dress over her head. Revealing her bright pink bra, making her dark tanned skin looking even more dark. She brought her mouth to mine swiping her tongue against my bottom lip. I pulled away quickly. the idea of her dirty mouth against mine alone makes me want to puke. Yet, my hands reached for her boobs and roughly squeezed them under her bra. I'm way too horny to stop now. She gripped my cock through my boxers with one hand and stroking my abs with the other.

I moaned when she stroked my cock through my boxers. Her movements quickly changed by her tugging my boxers down to my ankles.

Her rough hand began to pump up and down my cock, faster each time I moaned. She replaced by her mouth. Her big lips kissing the tip op my hard cock. Her tongue swiping up and down before she stared sucking and a soft moan escaped her lips.. around my cock. This bitch fucking knows what's she's doing.

"Luke. Are you alright man?" I heard someone laugh from the other side of the door.

Fucking Michael.

"Go the fuck away!" I shouted as Elise.. Eline.. Eliza? Kept sucking me. Groupies these days.

"Should i stop?" She asked with her annoying American accent.

"No, no go on, Eliza" I told her doubting if i got her name right. She looked up at me. I noticed her nipple had slipped out of her too-small of a bra and I Let out a small chuckle, staring at her boobs.

"It's Eline you asshole" She gritted through her teeth. She noticed me staring at her exposed nipple and covered it.

"I thought you actually cared about me" She added and I kept quiet.

Eline gazed her dress of the floor and left my in my hotel room all alone. "Well then i'll have to finish it myself, thanks" I mumbled to myself grabbing my still rock-hard cock in my hand, pumping.

Michael laughed as soon as I walked back into the living room. "That took you long"

"Don't tell me about it" I laughed and slapped the back of his head with my left hand.

"I hope for my sake you're right handed" Michael joked and Calum laughed along. I took a seat on the couch beside Calum he gave me a quick box.

"That's the Luke I know" Calum winked as Michael took a seat next to me.

"She left before I could finish so I had to do it myself" I sighed and nonchalantly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Where's Ashton?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

"He's on a date" Michael judgmentally said

"with Bryana" Calum added in a mocking voice

Since Ashton started dating her he doesn't act himself, he is always out and never spends time with us. Like she tells him to. I don't know what's up with him but it doesn't feel right. Not that hate like the girl, but I'm just not very.. fond or her you can say.

"I know you guys don't like her but if he's happy let him be happy" I get them. I really do but Ashton is my friend and I'd never judge him by his choice of person he likes.

"I feel like she's not real with him." Calum worryingly said

"And what about the no dating rule?" Michael asked and took a sip of his beer. So now they're turning on me?

"I don't like her too, okay? If he's in love or whatever, let him be" I defended myself, clearly annoyed. Not that I know what love is but they're getting on my nerves.

I stood up from the couch and walked across the tiny apartment we were currently in to get a my fifth beer of the night out of the fridge. Oh what do I love Alcohol.

I took a sip of my beer, enjoying the taste of the alcohol in my mouth when Ashton headed my way. I spotted a tear forming in his eyes but he quickly wiped it away.

"Give me one" He demanded the sadness being replaced by anger.

"Dude what happened? Why are you all sad? What did she do?" I asked when I handed him a beer. I knew Bryana had something to do with this.

"It was so obvious wasn't it?" He sadly stared at the fridge, avoiding any eye contact. I knew what he meant so I decided to stay still. This is why I don't date.

Calum and Michael appeared in the kitchen and when they noticed Ashton they asked what was going. But he stayed quiet. Yet they both knew Bryanna did something to Ashton.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"And don't say anything about it. I know you will laugh at me and say I'm stupid for thinking she actually liked me for me and not for the fame." He said gulping the remainder of his beer. Calum gave me a "I told you so" look and put his hand on Ashton's shoulder. Ashton pulled away from his touch and put his empty bottle on the counter. He grabbed a new one right away. His sadness seemed to disappear but his eyes still remained a slight string of it. He's trying to act it doesn't affect him but I know him better than that.

"Do we have my wingman back?" Michael asked trying to lighten the mood and gave him a quick wink. He laughed but his eyes didn't match.

"I'm done with females for now" He tried to convince us but I know he's lying

"I hated her anyway" Calum nonchalantly pointed out and I rolled my eyes. Ashton looked at him like he wanted to punch the living shit out of him. He for sure doesn't know what to say when his friends are sad. Even though when they act like they don't.

"So no more dating?" I quickly asked before Calum would say more stupid shit.

"No more dating" He repeated and took another sip of his beer.