Date night

After church, my mom pulled me aside.
"Sherif Tanner and I are going to dinner and a movie tonight. Would you watch the boys for us?" she said.
"Definetly! I love those boys." I replied excitedly.
"Thanks sweetie."
She kissed my head and got in the car. I got in after her.
We went to a new burger place for lunch. It was delicious.
We went to sherif Tanner's house after lunch. We played Monopoly Jr. with the boys. They weren't sure how to play so it was fun teaching them.
They left for their date at 5:00, and I stayed home with the boys. Sherif told me to make dinner. I made macaroni and cheese. He said to add some protein so I put hot dog pieces in it. They ate it like it was air.
They wanted to watch a movie, so we watched Finding Nemo. After the movie they wanted to play in the backyard on the swings. It was just about to start getting dark, so I said,
"Only until it gets dark outside."
When we got outside, I pushed them on the swings. They got tired of the swings so they played in the sand box until it was time to go inside.
When we got inside, I gave them a bath, got them in their pajamas, read them a bedtime story, and they went out like a light.
My mom and Sherif Tanner got back around 9:45, and they were happy to see that the boys were asleep. I will definetly do this again.