𝘿𝙚𝙠𝙪'𝙨 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙨 (𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙤) 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Surprise! Special Chapter!
Claim your gift?
Yes | No

"Oh wow.. special chapter?"
"Is that a gift though?"
"I wonder what's the special chapter is about."

Opening gift:....,
     Special Chapter: Deku's photos (solo)

"...." - everyone
"I guess it's considered as a gift then." Shoji said while crossing his legs.
"What do you mean? It IS a gift!" Mina, Jirou and Uraraka said -shouted- at the same time.
"Right... It's Midoriya we're talking about." - Shoji replied with a derp face.
"Right!" Toga cut in and happily swung her legs back and forth.

"Oh

"Oh..." Hagakure muttered shyly. Everyone can tell she's blushing even though they can't see her. Mina and other girls were blushing too especially Uraraka. Bakugo and some of the boys blushed faintly, trying to keep their macho. (I guess..)

The teachers looked hopeless. Problem child.. (Aizawa) Little listener looks so greatttoooo! (Present Mic) Young Midoriya.. (All Might) Ahh youth.. (Midnight) Hurmm... Interesting. (Nezu)

While the villains... Not bad.. at least he has muscles.. (Dabi) Hmph brat. (Shigaraki) Izu-kun~ hihi (Toga) He looks great. / no he's not! (Twice) He's not bad for such a young hero. Bet he'll be a great hero in the future. (Stain)

 (Stain)

"Oohh.. hot." Mina said, licking her lip.
"Fuck.. I might get.." Bakugo whispered to himself but he got unlucky.
"Uh huh? C'mon finish that sentence Bakubro~"
"HA? I WAS WHISPERING WTF?" Kirishima just shrugged but his lips turned to a playful smile.

"Hey, Bakugo

"Hey, Bakugo. I get a boner too." Kaminari suddenly said like that was the normal thing ever to say. The teachers were speechless. Well, except.. Midnight.
"THE FUCK? THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY!"
"Why the fuck you lying~" (you know.. the meme) Kirishima sang gleefully.
"Midoriya /////" Todoroki said and bit his lip and...
"Todoroki fainted!" Sato shouted.
"What?" Koda asked, surprised.
"Kyaaa" Hagakure squealed and didn't even bother to glance at Todoroki.

"Ohohohoho" Mina smirked

"Damn..." Kaminari and Tokoyaki mumbled.
"Midoriya is so good looking. Kero." Tsuyu commented and looked at Uraraka who had smoke coming out from his head. She must be really lost it. She thought.
"You just realised that now 😭" Hagakure said with a blushed and tears.
"Dek- Deku-kun... Uwaaa ⊙﹏⊙" Uraraka said and her brain couldn't operate anymore.

"Ouch

"Ouch.. Isn't that the Hanahaki disease*?" Ojiro asked, caressing his tail. 
"Oh really?" Sato asked back, looking at the martial artist man.
"What's that?" Mineta askd, looking all confused.
"I-- you don't know?" Kaminari said in disbelief.
"Nope." The grape haired boy simply replied. He looked normal for once.
"Well, go scroll to the end of the chapter for translation. I'm too lazy to explain." Kaminari said nonchalantly and shrugged.
"Hmph fine. *Scrolling down*" Mineta said with a pout and continued scrolling.

"Midoriya looked beautiful though." Kaminari said.
"Right! Izu-kun looked so beautiful tehee~" Toga butted in with a glee smile, causing some to shuddered.
"Girl-" Mina said with a 'bruh' face.

"Alright, that's all. Next universe." Kaozu said and sighed. Mina chuckled.

Searching for a universe to play..

Searching...

Still searching..

Universe found..

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left ...

*Basically - Hanahaki disease is a fictional disease where a a person who has unrequited love or one-sided love have flowers in their lungs and will result in death after some time. How to get rid of this disease is either by having the love of your life love you back or having a surgery and will forget about your love. (Something along those lines.. I'm not good at explaining.)

*Source: Google