Chapter 12

They were right. With time Hayleys sickness did go, it just took a lot of time. A few months to be exact. Suspicions still fell on hints of wolfsbane somehow being made into her system, and no matter how many tests she took, the pregnancy tests all came out negative, so it wasn't that.

Micheal continuously nagged her, begging her to come to heaven, but she didn't listen.

Nor did she tell anyone.

Hope was eighteen months old now and her first word was mama.

She spoke in short phrases to them, and was overall developing like a normal, healthy baby.

Amenadiel came and visited on weekends.

It was the date of Camilles wedding and they were all getting into formal wear to attend the ceremony. Hope even wore a little bridesmaids dress to match Hayley and Rebekahs.

The ceremony was a beautiful floral theme, and worked out really well. Camille got happily married, and after that they attended the reception.

Hayley took Hope out to the dance floor and crouched beside her as Hope attempted to dance with her. After a while, she got tired though, so naturally Hayley put her in her stroller and took her outside for some quiet.

She walked out and looked around to see Cami sat on a bench, looking worried.

"Cami? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm perfectly fine. I'm just feeling a little emotional."

"I'm not surprised, you just got married. How do you feel?"

"Happy. Really, really happy."

They smiled brightly to each other.

"I'm glad. If you're happy, everyone in theres happy. So why are you out here..?"

"I don't know, I just felt a little overwhelmed. I'm not used to so many people celebrating me, it's kinda nice."

"Of course it does, all the hard work and planing finally paid off. You look amazing, the ceremony was amazing, the party is amazing. Even Hope thought so."

"Thank you, Hayley. I should probably get back inside, but thank you for being here today."

"Don't thank me, you'd do the same for me."

She smiled and walked back inside, leaving Hayley and Hope sat by their lonesome outside.

"Has she gone to sleep yet?"

Hayley looked up to see Klaus stood above her.

"Klaus, you scared me. Yeah, she's nearly there. Shouldn't you be inside partying?"

"I'd rather sit with you two. Have you had anything to drink tonight?"

"No, I was too worried about Hope. What about you?"

"Me too. I can take her home if you'd like, I'm too worn out to party any longer."

"No, it's okay. I was gonna head home anyway. We can just crash for the night I suppose-"