Chapter 7

"What was that?"

Klaus and Lucifer stood at the doors of the compound, looking around after hearing a loud thud.

"I know just as much as you Niklaus. Though it appears nobody's here."

"Maybe it's Marcel?"

"Not possible. He's chained up where Genevieve used to be."

"And if he escaped??"

Lucifer thought for a moment then sighed.

"That's possible."

Elijah over heard and headed to the stairs rapidly. Though his interests were quickly changed once he turned to hear a thud and the smashing of the table behind him.

They all turned to find Kol laid between the two halves of a snapped table with blood streaming from his neck and a shocked, breathless look on his face.

"Brother, what happened?!"

He shook his head and spoke breathlessly.

"I was just going to check on her.. I..."

They all looked to eachother in confusion as Rebekah joined them.

"So somebody's in that room with my daughter!"

Each of them used their strength to jump up to her floor, Klaus barging in only to be pinned to the wall by his throat, viciously.

He quickly grabbed the person and turned them, slamming them against the wall.

"Hayley?!"

He stood, taken aback as she stood, staring at him angrily.

The rest of them ran in behind him and looked at her, shocked as Klaus loosened his grip on her.

"How are you alive..?"

"Micheal sent me back when you killed Genevieve. He's the reason I'm here."

"He's also the reason you died, Hayley!"

She growled angrily at him and kicked him off of her, taking a moment to pull herself together.

"You're gonna wake her.."

She looked down to the sleeping baby in the crib, picking her up and holding her close.

"Alright, alright. We'll go downstairs, quietly.."

She nodded and followed them as they went downstairs, placing a gentle kiss on her head and putting her back in the crib before following them.

Lucifer couldn't help himself any longer. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly, and she hugged back.

"I missed you so much Andrea, I didn't think I could feel that way about anybody.."

She smiled a little, sighing softly.

"I missed you too, all of you.."