THE SECRET(JIKOOK×TAEJIN×SOPE)

Jimin's POV:

I can't take it anymore specially the silence the two youngest are giving to us , they're ignoring us ,it's been 1 whole month since the incident and now they just ignore us .

"What do you mean by F..Father!!??",

asked Taehyung with a terrified look on his face , and the same was the case for all of us when we heard that he exposed us.

" Well, look Taehyung and Jin and you guys , Yoongi Hyung have already said tge truth I think is better to let them know !!",

Said Namjoon as he sighed , the other's though a bit terrified about the idea and it's consequences ended up telling the truth.

"We need the two of you not to say anything and just Listen okk!!",

Said Yoongi hyung ,
As the kids frowned but still agreed ,

" So well it started when we were really young , like in our 17 , 18 and 19 that was our ages , we weren't in the group then , we were just chasing our dreams ,and me and Hobi were dating and the same goes for Jungkook and Jimin, as for Namjoon he loved his crabs and Bonsai tree just like now , it was Hobi who first got Pregnant with You Taehyung and then it was Jimin who got pregnant , when Taehyung you were 2 and Jin he was just 3 months old, we got the offer to form a group , it was an huge opportunity, and though we were reluctant at first but after some thought , we wanted to give it a go to our careers, I know we were selfish regarding this , we should have thought about you all first bit then our families convinced us to like give our dreams a shot , but the question was what about you , so that's why our  relatives took you both in as their kids , for Tae It was Hobi's Sister and Jin for you it was Jungkook's Older Brother!!

We all worked in BigHit only, as producers, directors, choreographers, and Directors , until the management decided to make a group called BTS with us included in it , our real ages were hidden and a new one was given , and then we met the two of you, I still remember how shocked we all were, your Eomma's Cried a lot seeing you , you all grew up so well and you both are so hardworking.

So yeah , Tae you are mine and Hobi's Son and Jin , you're Junkook's And Jimin's Son !!
We're sorry for whatever..",

"What should we do with your sorry ??",

asked Taehyung in anger sitting up and glaring at us ,

" You mean to Say that Just because you wanted to chase your dreams ,
you left your child ,
with someone else , huh, till now you never told us this bullshit of yours but today you feel like telling us , and why because me and Jin are in a relationship !!",

shouted Taehyung at all of us with so much hatred ,

"Well that's not it.." ,

said Namjoon who was only interrupted by none other than Jin,

"What's not it Hyung , I agree with Tae , do you think we'll accept you just because you're our parents , no I don't want you !!",

jin pointed at Jungkook and then at Jimin,

"And You , you both though you're my real parents doesn't mean I accept you , Don't dare to Talk to me Even again !!",