PREGNANT 3(BTS×JIN)

Jin's POV:

I looked at the TV while eating , strawberries , turning around I looked at the Clock to See it's time for the boys to be at home , and then there came a kick by my baby in my Tummy ,as I rubbed my 8 months swollen Belly, "Shh , keep quiet and don't be so excited My little Angel!!", I said , and then heard the door of the house open ,and then felt a presence near me , from behind me , two hands were now hugging me from behind oand rubbed at my Baby Bump , as a kiss was placed on my left cheek, " hey, babe did you and our Angel missed me !!", asked Yoongi as I turned around and now kissed his lips ,"Yes me and the Baby both missed you daddy !!", I said as he too kissed me with a lot of passion .

We both first had each other and then had our Dinner .

"Umm...Yoongi-chi so how were they all today !!", I asked to Yoongi as we were now cuddling inside the blankets , we both were in our bathrobes,he sighed and Held me tighter ,as I felt my eyes get misty with tears ," s..still the same !!", I asked crying as Yoongi just hugged me .

After Yoongi told them , the reaction  Were not good at all, they were upset, angry at me and then broke up with me , I felt so broken at that time , but Yoongi was and have been here with me through this all , because of the stress and crying , i've been asked by the doctor to be on Bed rest now , as i'm a lot weak , and Yoongi's been taking care of me since then .

I'm so thankful of him .

And my love for him has only increased day by day.

************************************

"Hyung are you ready!!", asked Yoongi as I looked at myself once again ," Yess let's go Yoongi-chi !!", I said and quickly held Yoongi's Hand with one hand and the other one was on my belly of 8 month , we're going to the company today as Pd-Nim wanted to meet me , we soon arrived at the company ,and went to the office ,"Sihyuk Hyung!!", I said excitedly as he laughed and gave both me and Yoongi a hug ,"So how are you and this little angel in you !!", to which I smiled and said,"We both are okay !!", to which he nodded , we talked about random stuff here and there and also about my comeback after the Birth of our Little angel.

Once we were done talking me and Yoongi Both went out , he turned to me ,"Jin Hyung I have a file left in my studio , I just remembered you go ahead and wait for me in the car , okk!!", he said I nodded in response , I went inside the Lift , and was waiting for it to reach ground floor , when it dinged and the lift opened , I looked who it was only to widen my eyes in shock it was the boys , and they too had the same kind of response seeing it , I saw how they looked at me at first with warm eyes but once they looked at my baby Bump , they all had anger and Disgust in it , to which I frowned and felt anger in my body , for them to see my baby with such eyes , so I just ignored them and moved to the side ,they entered the Lift and stood there ,"Well, so how's Ken's Bastard !??", asked Taehyung and then they said many bad comments about me and my Baby ,"Just Shut Up , we're long over so it's better for you all to fuck off !!", I said in anger , "So what will you do , what more can you do you've already broken our hearts long ago already after all!!", Hoseok said , " You..", thud , there came a voice and then the lights of the elevator went off , as I shivered in fear , and then the lift became unstable , I held the handle on the side and so did the others , and then the next thing I know is the elevator broke .

************************************

Jimin's POV:

It all happened way too fast , we all were angry at hyung and were having an argument with him and the next second the lift broke .

After which everything went blank , I slowly opened my eyes , and then winced in pain , my Arm was bleeding a bit , as I looked at it , I turned to see everyone unconscious, but then heard a groan ,"H..Help...Ahhnn!!!", I heard and then looked at  the source of the voice to see there Jin Hyung , writhing in pain holding his stomach , with his back supported by the wall,I immediately got up and went to him ,"H..hyung !!", I said as he looked at me and Broke out crying ,"M..My Baby , Ahhhhhhhh!!!!", he screamed weakly in pain , I took him in my arms to see that he was bleeding from below there ,"Hello is there anyone in here !!", I heard someone call,"Yess, please helppp, hurryy!!!",I shouted back and soon help came and we all were taken out from there.

************************************

5 Weeks Later

I looked at the couch as I saw my Baby  Angel,'Kim Army', with her Not only one Appa but 6 appa's , I'm admitted to hospital, and will be for a much longer time along with few members, that day Jimin saved me and my Baby, though I had a lot difficulty in giving birth but it was all worth it , I have some minor injury as well, Jimin has a fractured Hand, Hobi a fractured leg, Jungkook and Taehyung got hurt on Head and minor scratches , and Joon he got a broken rib , As for Yoongi he was so worried for me and cried so much once I woke up, well I too would have if I were in his place , I was unconscious for 3 weeks straight , and when I woke up , they all asked for Sorry's , they all had seen my Baby Before me and told me that they love her and are soory , they wants to be her appa , and I after sometime forgave them, as For Army , this name was given by Tae to her , listening to this I too broke down crying , to see him giving this name to her, I know he wants to give that name to his own child , but he said that she's his child only ,my thoughts were broken by them , as they came to me each giving me a peck on my lips ,and giving me Army,"Hyung she's hungry!!", said Kook .
As I smiled and nodded at him, and then looked at my little angel in my Embrace ,

'SHE REALLY HAS FILLED MY LIFE WITH HAPPINESS!!'

I KNOW IT SUCKS GUYS .

SORRY FOR THAT 🥺🥺🥺