Chapter Twenty Five - Is it really over?

Chapter Twenty Five

Present Day

A fist connected with the side of his face, already they could see the bruise start to form and the swelling rise. A cruel smile made its way onto the mans face as he watched the man who hit him, he thought he was winning, a few hits wouldn't do to much.

"Is this all you got?" Tyler smirked.

A snarl ripped through Hade as he slowly hunched down, he was going to really kill him now, Hade started growling lowly before shifting quicker then he had ever before. He snapped at Tyler who shifted as well, both growling at one another with pure anger. Hade circled Tyler and soon got to the point where he could see Ana, when he looked he didn't just see her. Wolves were coming in flocks, attacking at the edge of the area they were on, Ana was fighting with a few of the Rogues that had broken through the border.

Ana! Anastasia!

He got no reply instead, his anger and fear tripled, he turned his burning gaze to Tyler and decided he would end this quickly. Ana needed him more than Tyler needed to be tortured.

We have to get to her, she isn't a fighter, we know that!  Damien said frightened.

I know, we just have to hit his week spot, and hurry.

Yes, hurry... Damien muttered.

Hade looked over as he quickly dodged an attack from Tyler, he saw Ana on the ground with a Rogue on top of her. He quickly snapped his eyes to Tyler and growled so loud it froze Tyler for only a moment, but a moment was all Hade needed. He leaped at him and got his jaws around his neck, he didn't snap it but instead got a good grip, he then stood on his right leg and pushed down hard. Tyler writhed on the ground under him and started whining, Hade stomped down harder on his leg until Tyler stopped moving and submitted, Hade then looked right into Tyler's eyes before snapping his neck and watching his eyes fade to distant and lifeless. He stood and then nodded to the man who was keeping them in, he let the barrier down and then Hade ran to Ana, but when he started he stopped. She was no where to be seen.

Ana! ANA! ANASTASIA!  He screamed running around and trying to sniff her out, but there were too many people.

He quickly shifted and then the Rogues all dropped, they were all knocked out with the tranquilizers. He saw the tiny darts sticking out of all of them, in turn it made them all shift back and they would be out for seven hours. Hade frantically searched for Ana and when he heard her voice he relaxed only the slightest, letting out a sigh.

Hade, baby, it's ok. I am fine, your parents though... she responded after all that time.

I don't care about them, all I want is you, where are you? I want to hold you in my arms right now, please, where are you?  Hade said softly, with desperation lacing his tone.

I am back at the camp your parents were at, something happened Hade... I want to hold you to... she whined back.