Chapter Four- The Beginning Part One

Chapter four

13 and a half years ago,

Our world was at peace, for many years it stayed peaceful and calm, everyone was kind to one another. There were many different kinds of creatures Vampires, Were creatures, Mer-people, Elementals, Nymphs, Sprites, Fairies and at least a million more but the least prominent species were humans. After a while the Elementals caused a war, no one knows why or how but for eighty years a raging battle between Elementals and other kinds brewed. Many were destroyed and killed due to this nonsense war, the dead were mourned over but avenged. Once the war stopped the Elementals fled, they all disappeared to a different world vowing to never come back. Once again the world was at peace and the kindness seemed to fill the air, but as we all know peace never lasts long...

After a few decades certain creatures went back to their own realms or new ones, those that left were small in numbers but still were quite powerful. Nymphs, Fairies, Mer-people and Sprites all left the planet seeking new things; after they were gone the world was out of balance. All remaining kinds decided that every species still on the planet had to have a ruler of some kind, whether King or Queen, leader or ruler it was to be decided upon them. Were creatures had  the Werewolves become their leaders as a King and Queen were chosen, they knew that the Werewolves had a stronger tie to the Moon but also a kindred spirit with natural born leaders thus making complex decisions more valuable. The Vampires did the same as Were's did as they had similar structures but the humans stayed as they were, for now.

One night after the new leaders were chosen the Vampire Queen declared war on the Were's, she had many different species on her side but the Were's had the humans and were too powerful. The Vampires were destroyed and the remaining fled to another realm, the Were's celebrated as did the humans. After years of a new peace the Were's slowly, one by one, started to leave; only the Werewolves stayed behind. As it was, now only two kinds were occupying the planet, the Werewolves started hiding and pretending to be human. But a certain species hid on the planet in refuge not agreeing with their kinds ways, those few Warlocks and Witches concealed themselves allowing all to believe their existence to not be there.

Three hundred years after the Werewolves were  made folklore and legend (as were the other creatures) and humans were all that were left, or so they thought the world evolved into a change as a dark looming presence clouded the air. The Werewolves kept themselves well masked and only showed themselves if need be but never revealed their identity without a legitimate reason.

King Harold picked up the squealing child and tossed her in the air, laughing along with his Queen as the young girl pulled a ridiculous facial expression. The three of them got along like three peas in a pod, as would you expect from parents and their child. The King placed his daughter back on the ground and watched as she stumbled a few times before regaining her balance and running over to her toys. Next to him the Queen sighed and slowly started making her way out of the room with her husband trailing not far behind, as they exit through the door they quickly shut it so their heir could not escape.

"Dear, we need to leave soon unless we want to endanger Anastasia, they could attack any moment" Sienna spoke with such urgency.

"Love, I know this but leaving now would cause suspicion and we can't just leave, maybe we could give her to someone until the threat is taken out?" Harold suggested, placing his hands on her shoulders.