{Eye Opener}

Sorry about the cover flip to the second one still dont know how to work this shit..........

Beep,Beep,Beep

Stupid ass first day to a new school. I miss summer so fucking much staying up late, fresh fruits, the beach, long car rides, and just that summer feeling ya know. I get out of my turquoise bed sheets thats basically my whole life turquoise everything especially my room and my phone. I pick out a simple outfit some skinny black jeans and a white crop top that has FOREVER YOUNG in big black letters across it. I add my diamond studs and black vans and make my way to the shower ~ I slid the shower door open and step in then grab my lufa and my Hawaiian body wash from b&b and scrub down from head to toe ------------------- 15 minutes later I step out of the steaming shower and wrap my towel around my body put on my clothing and other nessacery things. Finally im finished and I examine my self in my full body mirror 5'2 , brown skin, skinny with some hips a little butt, hair that stops down to my mid back its REAL, big brown eyes and thick eyebrows, nice medium sized pink lips, roundish kinda pointy nose and I left my hair in its natural curly state, yup everything is the same nothing new. I grab my dazzled I phone 6 plus and my turquoise backpack and head downstairs only to find no one here but a fucking note its my first day of school and my mom isnt here she is one a business trip and my sister just started her first year at college and im just here, my dad stays in touch and blah, blah, blah I read the note: Dear, Kristina
Im on an important trip and I need you to take care of the house and oreo (our dog) there is an credit card with 1,689 dollars for your needs and girly things and food its on my dresser, please take care of your self your 16 years old ill be gone for 1 month maybe even more if I am ill send more money P.S Olivia is staying with you, Love You So Much Baby xoxoxo ~Mom~ . I leave the note on our island themed kitchen counter and head out I close the door and lock it I put my house keys in my bag and dial olivia's number "Hello?" Is this bitch sleep. "Hell to the fucking Lo livi are you up its 7:10 we have to be to school at 8:00 and still make it to fucking Starbucks bitch." "Im down the street hoe." She pulls up in her silver lexis "C'mon I want my fucking Starbucks." I hop in and throw my bag in the back with hers and put the seatbelt around my chest. "So we going to throw a party tonight since ima be livin with you for a while and your momma isnt home." "Yea why not." We pull up into the starbucks drive through "what can I get for you ladies today." This ugly ass hormonal drop out tryin to get some. "Hi can I have two grande vanilla bean fraps with whipcream and carmel drizzle on one and chocolate on the other that will be all thanks." "That would be 9.78 good looking." I start cracking up like negro nobody want your herpe bump lip looking ugly ass trashy looking self. She hands him a 10 "nobody want yo ugly ronald McDonald ass." And pulls off to collect our coffee from the next window she hands me my sexy ass coffee and I sip on the slight chocolatey taste im in heaven. "To school we go." I say drly. "Its ok girl we havin a party invite everyone the flyers are in the back seat." "Damn you've been planning this party." She turns and smirks at me "bitch you already knew." Olivia is such a white girl at times but I swear she has a little black in her and thats why I love her when know eachother like the back of a hand. "We will pass them out at lunch k." She pulls up in the school lot and I grab my things and get out she does the same. "See ya babe." "Bye livi dont bite." We walk off in diffrent directions and I go inside the double doors off to hell I go..........................

Vote if you think I should do another chapter.
What is Kristina's mom really doing on her business trips mmmmm........
Party tonight hope someone shows up with some drugs and liquor and things will take a turn for the worse............ VOTE FOR THE NEXT DAMN CHAPTER ( not usually this agressive but vote pleaseee)