*My Bad*

Kristina's P.O.V

"MS. JEWLS , MS.JEWLS!  I pop my head and give him a blank stare "what?" "Detention." He pushes up his Ben Franklin looking glasses and folds his arms "I don't care." The class eruptes with oooo's and o shit but I'm not in a good mood. "Ms.Jewls I'll contact your mother after school and you have a detention today also." "Great Mr.Baldwing." the bell rings and I gather my things and flick him the finger. I scurry out the crowded class next period lunch I put my things in my locker and make my way down to the café. "Krissy baby I'm over here." I grin and go over to my friends table "what's up yall.? Its Rachel , Cody and his twin Chris , Megan, Emma and Taylor ( a boy) and of course my day one Olivia. "Rd babe we gotta start handing out these invites." Olivia flips her long brown hair and hands me a stack and everyone elese some "let's get shit started." I smirk. Everyone splits up in different directions I head off to the jocks because they supply the booze and weed. "Were having a party will I see you all there." Im pretty known in this school so yea in a very good way im not a thot I'm very classy . One jock looks up "hell yea." "Alright boys don't be late." Next I'm going towards the schools top athletes and man I can't wait till I see Roy he is unbelievable sexy. I make my way towards the table and all these boys start eye raping me. "I'm having a party any of you guys intrested?" Roy opens his mouth "as long as I can stay the night babe." He winks at me and I'm totally fangirling right now but that's just another move that he probably uses on every other girl so I come back to reality. His friend Bronx chims in "well be there with our slepping bags." And I pass every guy a paper and walk away hearing a "damn" from none other than roy. ******************************
Did ya like ............ even though I didn't get a lot of views still no votes :/  but forget about it and I saw fast and furious 7 i cried the flash backs at the end though i cried so hard