Sorry Not Sorry

Roy P.O.V ~

We pull into the luxury hotel's parking lot , Chase and Olivia exits the car to check in with the hotel. I get out on my side and I make my way to kristiana's side. Gently as possible I open the door and there she lies helplessly and beautiful.

I pick her up bridal style and I slam the car's door. Someone clears their throat "roy." That raspy voice , my father's "dad." I turn around with no expression what so ever. "son we need to talk." "I know." I chuckle to myself "its funny that you always find ways to screw up everything and everyone that I love , dad ." " son i- I ."

"Be in room 187 a at 11 sharp tomorrow , DAD." Quote the
sarcasm.

============================

Kristiana P.O.V

I roll over from my current position and my leg hangs off the end of the bed and slowly I peel my eyes open.

White sheets? A hotel room and its sexy to. I hear a fumble and the door reveals a dysfunctional Olivia looking stressed as ever she strides and sits on the bed.

"Morning Kris."
"Heyyy." I drag my voice.
"What the fuck happened?" I prop myself up on my elbows and I'm wearing the same clothing from last night.

"Boy, oh , boy its not my job to explain." She let's the oxgyen escape her mouth and runs her hand through her ombre hair.

I twist my face in an awkward position. " what? " she throws me a pleading look " whatever happens just have an open mind about it."

I'm suppose to be home in MY BED "whatever I need a shower." I make and attempt to get out of bed put the stinging sensation in my neck prevents me from doing so.

"Breakfast is ready just come down so we can all talk." Olivia makes her exit and she is wearing a reagular green t- shirt and black skinny jeans with purple socks. The door clicks signaling she left.

My mind races with millions of questions where is Roy ? Why am I fucking here ? And keeping an open mind.

I finally find the energy to get up and I inhale and exhale and rub my temples this place is beautiful. I desperately need to find the bathroom and I open about 3 random doors until I find the holy grail.

Marble , giant , amazing just amazing. And there lies on the sink a towel , body wash , some clothes and my phone. I strip out of my dress and tie my hair up in a messy bun.

The cool wind collides with my skin. I properly fold my previous clothing and prepare to take off my undergarments and the door opens. I stop like a deer in headlights and make a swift turn covering myself "good morning." I laugh escapes his lips Roy "fucking pervert." And eyebrow shoots up on his steel face "sorry not sorry." "The door." And he disapeers like that.....