Fuck.You

• Kristina P.O.V •

We are in the car currently driving chase and livi are in the front me and Roy sit crammed in the back it's so funny his knees we're almost touching his chest I laugh to my self once more "it's not fucking funny. " his intense stare makes me wanna just do a lot of things "are you mad.?" I laugh again  "nope." He begins to ignore me and turns his attention  toward the window "Roy , royyyyy." Still nothing " livi he is an ass." I whisper as I lean toward the back of her chair " well babe he is your ass." She snorts "whatever. " "we're almost there." Chase chimes in and once again I look and Roy and he is still is staring out the damn window "Roy stop being an ass ." I still get no response I'm not use to being ignored and im very Sad now "you can find you self another dance at the party then." He finally directs his attention toward me "okay." "Someone is on there man period I whisper "what?" He clicks he tounge "mhm that's what I thought." I turn my attention  towards the window I'm bored as hell.

  "Are we almost there." I groan "45 minutes. " "what the hell you said we we're almost there." "It won't take long." My phone buzzes and I ignore it. There is another buzzing sound but it's not from my phone it's from Roy's and he clears his thoart "hello." "I know , I know uh ok just give them want they want." His gaze turns towards me and my eyes widen "they can fucking do that, I'll call you tomorrow  bro fuck it. " his eyes revert towards mine again and they once again move towards the window and he squeezes his phone until  there is a crack and I sigh what the Fuck ____________________________________

Roy leans toward and whispers in chases ear and the car makes a u turn "change of plans." Chase says slowly and there are people cursing and honking there horns

     "Not again." Olivia groans what the fuck is going on I'm confused "what's going on guys.?" I shift myself facing Roy once more.
    "I'm sorry." He replies staring me dead in eyes "its Ok." I smile or at least try but his face remains still "just relax." He says in a soothing voice
  He reaches inside his pocket and pulls out a slim box and he carefully reveals a needle with clear liquid "don't fight me kris." My breath hitches and I begin to press myself towards the window.

    "Livi! What the hell is going on." " its Ok kris it will be alright." What the fuck is happening
    Roy starts to move towards me and I extend my legs to prevent him from getting closer but that doesn't work before I even notice we are face to face and he leans toward my ear " I love you." And he leans kisses my neck and a sharp pain shoots through my neck "I - I ." I couldn't get anything else out until sleep takes me away and the last thing I saw was Roy's body shift in an awkward way until the darkness takes me and my words...................

I'm so sorry but HAPPY THANKSGIVING! !!! I apologize for the wait but there is more to come.

Please Vote, Comment and share.

Bye babes......