Scream

"The holes of a sweater"

Kristina P.O.V ~

I am currently showering and humming which is weird because I never really sing.

The hot water pounces on my skin and a quiet moan escapes my mouth. I grab my loofah and vanilla body wash and began to scrub away ×××15 minutes later×××

I extend my arm out for my towel trying not to fall in the process. The wet towel clings to body and I dry myself, lotion etc...... I look at my clothing that has probably been picked out by livi and slowly I put them on. I can't see my mirror fuck the fog that's my new slogan.

100% thank god my phone is charged I place it in my back pocket. Inhaling and exhaling I open the door and he is sitting on the bed that I slept on staring dead at me. I fiddle with my fingers a bit "h-h-hey." I manage to get out. He stands up and my back hits the bathroom door and I flinch. He makes slow strides toward me and I'm a deer in headlights. His arm extends and his hand caresses my cheek. "your so beautiful."

My heart just skipped a beat I swear. Roys hand leaves my face and he bends down and kisses my neck, and he puts his arm on the door closing me in. Should I even be doing this?. His tounge trails my neck and softly he bites down. "Is he trying to get me to moan" I couldn't help it a moan sneakes up on me. My heart is racing. I push my arms out and they collide with his hard stomach. "Roy, s-st-top." Nothing. He presses his body weight on me and I can feel his hard friend on my stomach.
His soft kisses move there way up to my jaw, my cheek, and he collides his lips against mine and his tounge assaults my mouth screaming dominance. His arms move toward the lining of my pants.

His finger tugs on my clothing and he squeezes my thigh and yet I moan again.

He glides his tounge across my mine and he let's go .finally. He clears his his throat "I'm sorry I got carried away." He wraps his arm around my waist and leans toward my ear "just know you are mine now." "Come down stairs when you're ready princess."